whats your favorite way to fuck girls?

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any way she wants as I want to sexually please her, but for me I have lots of favourites. It really depends on the encounter. One is putting her legs on my shoulders and leaning over her. Another is for her to ride me so I can fondle her breasts as she rides me. My finishing position I like to have a girl lie flat on her stomach while I fuck her from behind with deeper, faster thrusts until I cum deep inside her.

Reactions: Brad800

I like it when a woman is bent over something or on all fours.... though having them on top works too. Then again, my cock size/shape can ah, be changed around for my partner's preferences since they're silicone. >_> So I don't really have to worry too much about what angle/curve takes advantage of a single position the most.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Doggy style or her laying on her stomach and entering her deeply that way. Chesco: Anal feels like an extremely tight o-ring when entering. After that it relaxes somewhat. It is very pleasurable.:smile:

kevin91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it from behind so that I can caress her tits but if the woman is pregnant then definately also missionary so that I can see it completely. Also if I do it behind and she's pregnant I love to gentle touch her belly too while blowing my load into her pussy before fingering her to orgasm using my fingers and tongue and my own cum as a lube.

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer standing up, holding her face towards me by her ass, with legs around me so I'm the one holding her up while she isn't touching the ground. It gives me this alpha-male feeling of being able to hold her and fuck her at the same time.

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^ nice, I like that position. Also enjoy doggy style while hitting her from behind. I like to see it slide in and out. Gotta be greatful as not everyone will let me do this.

aluckyasian

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i really enjoy doggy from all different angles but in order for me to cum.... i gotta really drill her in doggy or have her get on top. when a girl knows how to ride... thats the quickest way to busting a nut for me

kevin91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a completely new experience last weekend when I was travelling in Denmark. As my wife was home and I got there alone it all remind more of my wild highschool years anyway :p But yeah, I had one girl sit on the bathroom table, spread her legs and let me fuck her. Incredibly hot with the mirror and just that I had never taken a girl that way before.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
With women I prefer long, slow lovemaking sessions, using many positions and (hopefully) producing multiple orgasms on her part. Which positions become my favorites depends a lot on the gal and her own preferences.

Visually, if she has a particularly nice hourglass shape with an ass and legs to die for I like doggie the best. Like others posting on this thread I enjoy seeing my meat sliding in and out but the main visual treat for me is just seeing that beautiful ass and slender waist while pumping away. If it's her breasts that are to die for then visually my favorite would be face to face with her on top so I can see those tits bounce, sway and wiggle while she rides my cock.

Palpably it can vary a bit, depending on how tight she is. I can really get into slamming a loose, sloppy pussy but with the reduced penile sensation it helps a lot to feel my balls slapping flesh. For that there's nothing better than the aforementioned doggy and her on top positions because they leave my balls free to fly wild. With a tight but well lubed pussy (preferably natural lube) the position is far less important as my cock is being so stimulated that the only challenge is to not cum too quickly. Indeed, one of the previous two positions while fucking a tight pussy can actually be too stimulating and foreshorten my endurance. I guess my favorite position for a tight pussy is missionary but, as rtg likes it, with her legs in the air and her ass turned up for deep penetration. I love feeling my balls pressing into her butt cheeks in that position but it is less stimulating than having them slapping flesh.

As for my finally cumming, nothing beats plain old missionary in a passionate, lip-locked embrace. With a relatively tight pussy I can easily reach orgasm that way. With a relatively loose pussy my favorite technique is to have her bring her legs tightly together and I'll straddle them with my own legs while pushing forward and putting pressure on her clit with the top of my hard shaft. That also increases the pressure and sensation on the most sensitive underside of my glans and it doesn't take much of that before I blow.

But in the end (pun intended) it doesn't matter too much ..... it's all good!

Last edited: