whats your favorite way to fuck girls?

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For raw visual stimulous, there's nothing like going at it doggy style and watching a girl's lips clinging to your cock as it moves it and out of her. But if I'm looking for a really intense orgasm, for both of us, my very favorite position is for me to be on my knees with the girl being on a bed or chair with her ass hanging off, our arms holding on to each other's, with her knees draped over them. Them we just grind and thrust against each other in various circular motions, mashing our pubic bones together on our depest penetrations. If you're into making a girl's belly bulge out from your cock, this position and motion does it in spades. Virtually every time this has my partners cumming well before I'm ready to, but when I let loose it's extremely intense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drefier77

RealConnoisseur

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the situation.

If it's a one night stand then I'll just fuck a girl senseless. My favourite is her legs on my shoulders, me leaning in on her. Finishing that way feels amazing too. I will sometimes pull out and finish on her, missionary is my fav for that because I can shoot really far, so when I do I can cover her body. Otherwise I like doggy, but getting up on my feet behind her really pounding relentlessly, fuck them so hard they end up lying up on their stomach and then pow, you're in prone. Lots of fun!

Also another personal favourite is spoons, for intimacy, love that too!

As far as anal goes, ladies aren't really up for the challenge in that department! A lot of "not with that thing" occurs!