when a girl and guy both suck my cock - same time

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had two experiences where a girl and a guy were sucking my cock at the same time.. Something about looking down and seeing them both go to town on my schlong made me crazy.. his tongue touching hers and both of those tongues wrapped around me.. Anyone else had this experience? thoughts? pics?
Been the doer, not the receiver and it was hot. He was at least 9.5 long and 6.5 or more around. My gf and I both sucked and stroked him. Stroking a cock so thick that your fingers don't touch is amazing.

Later I took care of both of them alternating using my mouth and hands on each of them at the same time, while they kissed and he played with her tits.

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This situation is a definite turn on for me, as a part or this mmf thing having fun in many ways possible :)

I got asked in a forum to cam with her so she can see my dick and decide if she'd like to come over with her bf and suck me off. Strangely, I'm going to buy a webcam :)

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm impressed with the number of people posting in here about this. A lot of my friends would never admit that they've done this or had this done to them. Congrats to you secure people!!!

There's little I haven't done sexually in my life -- mostly years ago -- so I don't have anything to add to this. My experiences in this regard echo what's already been said.

ENJOY!!!

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is one of my favorite fantasies. I would love to have a couple suck mine and I would love to suck a huge one with my girl.

It would be awesome to have a close friend who has a huge cock and a wife/girlfriend that was so cool that she would not mind if you just decided to pull your friends huge cock out and suck it in front of her. I would suck that huge cock anytime my friend wanted.

If my woman had a fine ass girlfriend I would not mind if she just pulled her panties down and started eating some pussy in front of me. :p

It certainly couldn't hurt to help each other once in a while too.

Ohioguy52

Expert Member
Media
Nice post gavinlives79l I would love for me and my girlfriend to both suck you off. we have done this a couple time thru craigslist. You would be a challenge but we would be up for it.