When and where did you first cum?

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think I was 11 or 12. Just playing with it in bed and all of a sudden felt intense pleasure and pop squirted a white fountain. Scared the hell out of me.

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
An neighbor boy who was/still is 5 yrs older...he was probably 13 at the time...and somehow we found ourselves alone at his house and he asked me if I wanted to see something. So he took me in the bathroom and started beating himself off and after a minute or two he said watch this...w/out changing expression or breathing any harder or different...he aimed his cock at the toilet and shot 4-5 jets into the water. I thought it was pretty cool, but didn't really have a clue except that was something you were able to do when you got older.

So by the time I finally got my stuff, I knew what to expect. I was probably 12 when I stopped shooting blanks and came for real. I'm sure it was alone in my bedroom.

I had my first cum when I was 12. It was the summer after my 6th grade year. I had been masturbating for a few years and only had dry cums. I was thinking about this girl in my class. How I wanted to touch her butt and kiss her boobs. When I came it surprised me. It splashed on my hand.