When girls know you have a big dick do they ask to see it?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Sometimes. It happened more often when I was younger, and wore tighter jeans and briefs that emphasized the size of my genitalia. (More girls back then asked me about my ass...)

Sometimes I showed it to them, but we'd both have to be pretty toasted, or pretty good friends.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Years ago I worked in a factory for about 10 years. Guys standing at the urinal next to me in the restroom would go to the breakroom table and make comments about my flaccid size and would guess at how big they thought i would be erect. When joining my coworkers at the break tables, some lady would always say: hey lay that thing on this table to we can see if you are really hung or not. I never did lay it on the table but did have a few women show up at my house and get to see. The problem was that they guys would say things like: I bet he has 10 or 11 inches hard. I really felt bad about disapointing the women but wasn't gonna pass up a night of pussy. They really wasn't too disapointed but they did go back to work and tell it wasn't 10 or 11 inches, that they did like what I had to offer.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every woman who has found out that I have a big dick has made it that way herself! :tongue:

My dick size has never been a subject of conversation with anyone, other than the woman I am was seeing at the time.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Now not every girl in my life has asked to see my dick once they found out, but some have. Some waitress I worked with found out about me and a few of them have asked to see it. A girl I went to school with, one night after drinking, also asked me to show it to her. I ended up fucking her later. There are more. Is it just me? Im sure it isnt.

At first I was surprised when girls would ask after a few drinks, but after time, I was not surprised at all.

Yes. When I was in college it happened several times a semester. A few times my junior and senior years I was a listed a stop/challenge on a couple of sororities freshman campus wide "scavenger" contests. A car full of semi drunk teenage girls knocking on your door in the middle of the night is not as sexy as some would think. Points were given if they had seen my endowement and I would sign their sheet that they had. The girls first had to figure out who I was and then where I lived to find me. I remember getting a phone call one night from a girl I barely knew from a class, she was probably a fifth year senior or something, and asking where I lived because I had moved in the summer and was not at my old apartment.
After college it has also happened, but usually by someone who has planned it out and knows. A few times it has been single women, a few times a small group of two or three women, and a couple of times it has been a couple, and a few times at a party.

Reactions: hammer3232

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm known for not having a massive cock, but for growing a whole lot. Once at a crazy and drunken hot tub part where pretty much everyone was naked, this one girl I'd known for a while said she wanted to finally see what I was talking about, and that I needed to whip it out, and jiggle it around until I was hard.

She wasn't disappointed - she had that fun mesmerized look in her eye the whole time!

nsxdotcom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like many, I encountered this mainly in college. I went to a very small school and apparently word got out which spread rather quickly. In random situations, different girls would bring up the topic and it would progress to a showing. It basically went away after graduation, but the girl I've been with for the past 1.5 years loves to talk about sex and my equipment to anyone that'll listen. Plus, since camera phones have become part of everyday life, she's very apt to back up her stories with pics that I've sent her. Soooo yeah, the attention to my size is ramping up after being dormant for years.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, mostly in college. But I'd let em look, touch, whatever, provided they "throat measured" it after.

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've only been asked to show mine three times, but mostly it was because it was blatently obvious that there was a serious buldge there and one of them said "Why don't you set that free?" (I was at club at the time)

layitonme

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anytime a guy claims he is over 8" long, I call him out on it. Show me the goods and I'll give much respect....

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well ..yea...there are a few girls and guys out there who will ask to see ya dick ...it doesn't have to be big for them to ask either..curiousity is a bitch

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well ..yea...there are a few girls and guys out there who will ask to see ya dick ...it doesn't have to be big for them to ask either..curiousity is a bitch

True!!!

Thats what I have run into. If they hear some dont believe me and want me to prove it. Some are just plain curious and want to see. If they find you attractive it might be a easy way for them to ask to see you naked. Beer and Weed can really fuel these kind of situations.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
True!!!

Thats what I have run into. If they hear some dont believe me and want me to prove it. Some are just plain curious and want to see. If they find you attractive it might be a easy way for them to ask to see you naked. Beer and Weed can really fuel these kind of situations.

HELL YEA LOL

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mind playing with the circus.

GF's sisters and friends.

Co-workers in the pub in the past.

Impromptu at a hen party once - I am a slut.

A GF's lesbian friend was my favourite - she examined it and touched it like a medical exam. She's still a lesbian btw ;-)

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At a high school reunion one of my old GFs, and after quite a few drinks, asked me if it was still as big as when we were in high school. I told her that I thought it was actually larger. Later that night we went out to the pool area and she unzipped me to see. She agreed it was larger. I sort of expected her to ask for sex, but she didn't. Maybe she felt she had too much to drink or something.