When girls know you have a big dick do they ask to see it?

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
According to legend Milton Beryl was in a men's room and a guy made a bet that his dick was longer than Beryl's. "Easiest $100 I ever made," Beryl told a friend later. "You didn't show him your cock, did you," asked the friend.

"Only enough to win the bet," Beryl said.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my friends has a massive cock, and he dates one of the chicks in our circle of friends so all of the ladies know about it. A couple of them have tried to get him to whip it out, but always on the downlow. He told some of them about me, so now I am starting to get it too. Mostly from one girl in particular, and she has great tits, so I am cool with it. One of my former co-workers (the one who encouraged me to wear tighter pants) got pretty drunk and kept feeling me up under our table. She let's me feel her tits when she is drunk, so again, I am cool with it.

I know that when I was younger the guy in our school with the notoriously large cock "secretly" fucked almost every available, and some unavailable, chicks in our town. It wasn't because of his looks or personality either.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am wondering.... How do you ask when you want them to whip it out?[/quote

A couple of ways I was asked. Someone was talking bull shit of how big they where. THe girls said prove it, lets see it. He chickened out, but I told her I had a big one and when she asked to see it I showed it to her.

A freind I knew since High School, that I was ggod friends with, and later we where hooking up. She heard from a friend that I had a big dick and asked If it was true. i showed it to her.

A waitress I worked with told someone where I worked about me, after I was nude in the hotube at a party. It spread around the resturant and when we go out drinking, a couple of girls came up smiling and horny, asking to see my dick.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've posted about this before. Quite a few women have. Especially if they can do so discreetly and not let "the world" know. A few times at parties I have been asked to show the crowd. More than a few husbands and wives have asked to see. One woman I knew had me over and then asked me to show to her mother and her sister. When I was in college a couple of the sororities would hold scavenger hunts as a pledge activity. I was on the list a few times my junior and senior years to find me and have me show them mine. Not all that great a thing to have your door knocked on late at night by a carload or two of mostly inebriated girls thinking you are freak and wanting to see your cock so they could check off a block on a checklist. Over the years I have had a couple of clients also ask me to show them and then later all but one of those wanted me to show his wife.

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've posted about this also in another thread......not so much as girls copping a feel or asking me to whip it out but in class during finals my girlfriend's roomy tells everyone my new nickname is 'pony' and then all the girls in class start whispering, duhhhhh, everyone knew what they were talking about.

This same girlfriend at a different timeframe must have complained about being sore because the call from her dad and chewing me out for taking her on a double date and having to 'run from a bull in a pasture' story!! Ha, there was no pasture, she was sore from the night before.

Don't know if I ever told this but one girlfriend ask me to go visit her grandmother and her roommate felt me up, I mean, on purpose, no accident here, and said "nice package sonny" or something like that. She was feeling her oats at 78 years old.

So if ask have girls ask to see it.....the answer is a cloudy one!!!!!!!
Right now the thought of over 20 years ago that 78 year old feeling me up kinda grosses me out but at the same time, she probably hadn't gotten any in a while and maybe that was her excitement for the year. If she's still alive she would be close to 100......wonder if she wants a feel now.

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never been asked.
A freinds wife, looking for her lighter at a party, reached into my pocket and got a handfull. She didnt make eye contact for the rest of the night, but the other women did! lol

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
since i am a little bit of a showoff and some girls and boys like to talk about such things ive gotten a rep for how big i am. i dont mind this rep, i mean it is big, so, yeah ive whipped it out a few times for the ladys and a few times for the boys, the look on their faces is priceless.:eek:

Abe Frohman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's happened a few times. Now I just keep a couple of pics in my camera phone. Usually the response is "That's not you". A couple of times they just grabbed a handful and admit "ok maybe it is".

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
since i am a little bit of a showoff and some girls and boys like to talk about such things ive gotten a rep for how big i am. i dont mind this rep, i mean it is big, so, yeah ive whipped it out a few times for the ladys and a few times for the boys, the look on their faces is priceless.:eek:

You should see the look on my face...

I would make you cum so hard you'd cry. Word.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
yah I been asked before
just like 2 weeks ago I was talking to a girl and she was like dude no way I want to see it