Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was recently with someone and we went out on a couple dates before finally laying down. We were at a bar and a had a couple drinks and she said we could go back to my place. Everything was great up to that point. We started kissing and one thing lead to another and we needed up in my bed. She was into it and so I started taking off my clothes and I removed her painties. I noticed she was really tight. I even asked her if she was a virgin and she said no but that she only been with one guy. I tried putting my dick in but she kept screeching and saying it was hurting. So I went to eat her out and she relaxed for a bit, we tried again, this time with a little more success but she couldn't seem to loosen up. I've never really had a problem before but it seems as tho since that day she wants nothing to do with me. So I guess my question is do you think that a girthy dick can be a deal breaker for women if they don't like it? Or do you think it's possible she just wasn't really into me? It just doesn't seem fair that my dick would hold me back from being with someone. Would love to hear some thoughts and experiences.

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
That sucks, man. But it sounds like it was a casual hookup sort of deal, and I can see why these physical impediments, like dick being too big or small, would be more likely to get in the way (so to speak). If you two were really into each other and maybe aiming for something long-term, I expect she'd be much more likely to give it more time and find a way to work with it.

I can't say I've ever had the same problem: my dick seems pretty all-purpose sized. :) But then I've never really had one-night stands or casual hookups so I was never in the same situation exactly.

Inseltyp

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have had the same experience some years ago. And it was a mental problem, even though here tiny frame suggest that she's tight she was mother of two. Thus it was not a physical thing. Forget her soon or go back to her when she's ready.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Lol my dick is a women's issue in real life but not in this forum

The women's issues is "supposed" to deal with things that women have to deal with (like, pregnancy, breast feeding, vaginal infections... get the idea? However... if a woman had posted the question wondering how other women deal with this... perhaps it might then be a woman's issue (shrug, IDK). But your post really does belong in the Sex with a large penis.. It's really common sense stuff...)

you are new,... you will get it ... (Not trying to be snarky... just helpful.)

there used to be "sticky notes" at the top off each section outlining the type of threads that belong where... I'm not sure if they still exist or not. :)

Jamesunderground

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The women's issues is "supposed" to deal with things that women have to deal with (like, pregnancy, breast feeding, vaginal infections... get the idea? However... if a woman had posted the question wondering how other women deal with this... perhaps it might then be a woman's issue (shrug, IDK). But your post really does belong in the Sex with a large penis.. It's really common sense stuff...)

you are new,... you will get it ... (Not trying to be snarky... just helpful.)

there used to be "sticky notes" at the top off each section outlining the type of threads that belong where... I'm not sure if they still exist or not. :)

Lol I get it, but to go by the standard "your dick is not a women's issue" is a little obnoxious. If you posted something in another forum about your pussy, and I said whoah! Your pussy is not a cock issue, you would probably be like wtf. They should have maybe a dif forum that is titled "women's issues with cock". Because You are saying a cock can never be a women's issue even if it is and it can be quite common actually.

Reactions: CUBE

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like an issue like having sex with a large penis...wonder if there's a section for that....:p

And to answer the question. Never met a deal breaker penis if it's attached to a guy who's worth it.

jaap_stam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lol I get it, but to go by the standard "your dick is not a women's issue" is a little obnoxious. If you posted something in another forum about your pussy, and I said whoah! Your pussy is not a cock issue, you would probably be like wtf. They should have maybe a dif forum that is titled "women's issues with cock". Because You are saying a cock can never be a women's issue even if it is and it can be quite common actually.

You not figuring out how to use lube is not a womens' issue. You not figuring out that a dick that isn't fun to have sex with is an obvious deal breaker is not a womens' issue.

Isn't this the sex with a large penis section!? *confused*

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So I guess my question is do you think that a girthy dick can be a deal breaker for women if they don't like it? Or do you think it's possible she just wasn't really into me? It just doesn't seem fair that my dick would hold me back from being with someone. Would love to hear some thoughts and experiences.

First question: it can be. Depending on the woman. But you added "if they don't like it". (That's pretty much what a deal breaker is to me. ...something I don't like. ) all women are different. Some only want big and girthy. Others can't accommidate.

Second question: that's fairly possible considering you only had a couple of dates. ...but she did ask you to take her to your place, right?

It might not be "fair" that your thick dick holds you back. ..but there are guys here that can tell you it happens. Life isn't fair. But you got the better end of the deal.

Reactions: ladygaga1977

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a similar thing happen. A female bartender friend introduced me to a girlfriend who was recently divorced and "just wanted to get fucked."

Long story short, she tapped out right away. We actually stopped, had a few more drinks and she wanted to try again. She was just tiny - about 5 feet tall, 100 pounds and tiny down there. We still got each other off - she rode me hard without putting it in - one of my favorite positions anyway. It happens. She was a good sport about it. I know she told my other friend, because she ribbed me over the whole thing.

Reactions: longandskinny

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
It's known that height correlates with penis size (bigger men do, on average, have bigger dicks), so you might expect bigger women to have bigger pussies on average, but I don't know if that's ever been found to be a fact. How would you even measure vagina size accurately?