When would you say your penis stopped growing? (nothing under age 18 according to lpsg rules)

D

deleted716371

By late teens I was close to my "final" length, but kept growing girth and some additional length up to the age of about 20.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I entered college u knew my cock was around 7.25". I had no need to measure it beyond that point. I never new the girth, however. When I was 28 I decided to take complete measurements. Girth was a little over 5.5. U was surprised to see that the lenght was 8. Flacid length was 5.25. Flacid girth varies greatly. Two to three years ago I did a set of new measurements. Erect length is still 8". Erect girth us now 6". Flacid length us now 5.5. Flacid girth still fluctuates.

My mind never stops expanding ......yet I need to wear glasses now. With each magnification it becomes larger :) :)

Humour increases too :)

testeer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow, you guys stopped growing quite late. I saw a survey that showed length in relation to age and it showed that most guys are done at the age of 16 which was also true for me. (http://sizesurvey.com/result.html in the section "Penis size and age")
I would only say that I turned from a grower more into a shower in the last years but that might have to do with an improved fitness.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I continued into my early 20's. I was in a steady relationship and was getting laid several times a day, and I think lots of use made it larger.. in my mid 30's, I did some PE and gained about an inch in both dimensions. went from a little over 6"to 7" and my girthy cock got thicker. I was about 7 x 6.5. my wife noticed the difference. in the last few years, I am now 7.5 x 6.5. my base girth in just under 7".

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, you guys stopped growing quite late. I saw a survey that showed length in relation to age and it showed that most guys are done at the age of 16 which was also true for me. (http://sizesurvey.com/result.html in the section "Penis size and age")
I would only say that I turned from a grower more into a shower in the last years but that might have to do with an improved fitness.
Very nice size, good looking cock testeer !

Reactions: CUBE