When you piss at a urinal, do you...?

hungandquiteproud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been spending a lot of time lately in my university library. I just noticed that some urinals have a target painted into the basin. In ours, there's a bee above the drain. There's also the requisite urinal cake.

So, when you're draining the lizard, do you aim for the urinal cake or something else? Or, hell, if you regress into a five-year-old who's busy trying to piss over every dry square inch of the urinal, that's fine to confess too.

I'm a urinal cake pisser myself. The bee ain't doing much for my target practice. I think it's because my dick naturally flops down when let out of the fly, so it's just easier to aim the stream that way.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
when I go to take a whiz I just try and make sure it doesn't splatter on me or on the floor and always triple shake after so no embarrassing drops get on my pants or hit my shoes. I don't usually try to aim at any item. Then over to wash up and to the door, piece of fresh dry paper towel in hand so no ugly germs get on me as I leave.

D

deleted464787

Fun fact for you all: Regarding those urinals with the bees in them... youre actually SUPPOSED to aim for the bee. Ive heard that those urinals are specially designed to reduce "splashback" when you aim at or around the bee. I actually tested it out one time and it seemed to work. Urine didnt seem to splash much when it hit the bee... at least not as much as other places. I guess its the way that the urinal is angled?

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
What above guy said. Supposed to aim for the general area in the back where the bee is to avoid splash, which can be quite noticeable sometimes anyway depending on the type of urinal and if you are wearing shorts. I don't like to walk out with pee on my leg hair so if that happens I end up at the sink washing my hands and giving my legs a quick wipe with a paper towel.

hungandquiteproud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fun fact for you all: Regarding those urinals with the bees in them... youre actually SUPPOSED to aim for the bee. Ive heard that those urinals are specially designed to reduce "splashback" when you aim at or around the bee. I actually tested it out one time and it seemed to work. Urine didnt seem to splash much when it hit the bee... at least not as much as other places. I guess its the way that the urinal is angled?

True. I also noticed that the urinal porcelain bends more inward at the bee. Definitely no splash back. That's only a problem if I've got to Russian race-horse piss and I'm sufficiently buzzed.

Actually, I didn't what the bee was for for a very long time. When I pee, I just aim at the bottom of the urinal. I've never aimed at the bee, or at the cakes or anything in particular.

Never noticed a bee?!

I used to like aiming for the urinal cakes tho - or the ciggie stubs that were invariably floating round at the bottom. ;)

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Too busy looking at the wall in front of me or trying to get a look at the guy next to me

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh guess i'm the only guy to aim for light fixtures. You guys need to live a little.

petec

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer the midget urinal which is generally present in multi-urinal bathrooms. It allows for a better piss angle which pretty much eliminates splashback. I will make an exception to this rule if one of the high-boys has a Hanoi Jane target. Never miss an opportunity to piss in Jane's face

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I'm peeing at a urinal, I aim for the surface angled so when my urine hits it, it doesn't bounce back at me. Nothing worse than leaving a bathroom and having pee droplets on your pants.

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do know there's actually a hydraulic "science" to urinal design to help prevent backsplash from a variety of heights since these days urinals are usually a single "basin" and no longer those chest-to-floor granite affairs formerly found in train stations and businesses and even schools. Seldom, either, does one ever find a trough urinal. Although still in Europe there are piss "rooms" tiled from chest level to floor and the floor, and perimeter of the room us a "gutter" so you just walk to wall edge and piss. Great for Okotberfest and party nights when beer and piss flow freely.