When you put your penis up someone's ass how......

ddenham: When you put your penis up someone's ass how dose it feel? why do we do it? can it hurt? how many times do you do it?? Do you even do it?? who do you do it to??

BrazilianDude18: Well... i've never done that but i can especulate why some people do it:
- hardly you will impregnate someone trough this method, especially when it is a dude
- to clean up the "pipes"
- because it's doable
- if there's no vagina... ;D

I'm just joking here... but being serious now... I assume people do it because it is a way to show affection, to feel pleasure, to explore sexuality in different ways. But remember... condom is also required in anal sex: even though you may not impregnate someone it can also transmit diseases... From what i heard it is possible to feel some pain especially in the beggining and if not properly lubricated.

kingdong9: i put my penis up my boyfriends ass because i massage his prostate as i fuck him and it leads to tremendous, blow out orgasms. it also gives me power of dominance over him which turns him and me on immensely. i know to a lot of people it seems perverse and dirty but to 'us' it seems a natural thing to do.

Gordon

Reactions: Stocky8x6uncut

rikter8: AND it feels good, if done properly.

What you want to do, for a first time anal newbie is use LOTS of lube and LOTS of foreplay in the anal area.
It may help to work the fingers quite a bit in the anal cavity to "Loosen it up"
Otherwise it will be really painful.

Also, Very important....you want to make sure that the bowels are EMPTY.....otherwise it gets really messy and you can cause compounding of the bowel which is also painful. Enema's are your friend.
Squeaky clean is the best way to be for anal sex.
Not only is it fun, theres no suprises.

I've helped a lot of younger guys for their first time, and everyone appreciates someone taking their time to show them the ropes - especially when it comes to anal.

Take your time, use a good clean lube, Condoms and have fun!

Corey

bigrrr: I believe ass fucking gay or atr8t starts out ass a power dominence trip for guys with big cocks especially....a str8t buddy of mine is really into ass play his 12 inchs of meat stuck in an ass is quite a power trip

sportsfreak: unlike these other nasty messages... if you are going to make love with someone do it slowly and carfully and yes you use lube espcially if you are over 9 ask him how you are doing are you going to fast does it hurt is he enjoying it and make sure you love your partner

misha777: Yeah I think that shoving my cock up a guys ass is the best thing, it is the ultimate power trip, nothing makes me feel more powerful. ;)

Plus I like getting it on all fours myself. It makes orgasm way better, especially if the guy has a really huge rod and you can actually feel it enter your gut. Once I was fucked by a guy who had a 11" cock, I seriously felt like I was stoned....

Misha.

Phallostrates: [quote author=ddenham link=board=youth;num=1065562245;start=0#0 date=10/07/03 at 14:21:45] why do we do it? [/quote]

I'm Greek and gay; it's to be expected.

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't mind sticking my penis up someone elses ass, but I would expect it to hurt. Considering I have fingered myself, not terrible pain, but the kinda pain you like to keep doing over and over.

As for a cock up there? No thanks. Unless he's like 4 inches long and thin!

flame: I still have a virgin hole.

But I did fuck assholes twice. The first one is clean, but the second, it just stinks! Think he forgot to wash his asshole!