where was 1st time you saw mans dick.....

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
when, where and how old were you the 1st time you saw mans dick (soft or hard) in public who you didnt know? Did he know you were watching and what was he doing. and he wasnt some streaker or flasher.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you mean a grown-up's dick, I guess it was probably my high school track coach. I must have been 15 or so then and we showered together. I remember thinking, I want to grow up to have a big one too...lol

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time I saw a nude adult male was in college. I had unsuccessfully asked the head of my department if I had to take the nude drawing class. He told me that both the fathers and the sisters had to take it so I did to... We had one particular model who was particularly hard to forget. It was a very distinguished older man (in his clothing) but when undressed one's eyes could not help but be drawn to his fire engine red male member. As I recall he was not particularly tiny either. I suppose it was such an inspiration that one young woman (not me! LOL! ) decided to paint it in a symphony of reds, oranges and purples at the gargantuan size of 8'x8' ...

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had to think for a bit...

A stranger's dick... in public...

But then I remembered.

:biggrin1: The infamous "B-1 Bun Run.":biggrin1:

The college dorm I lived in during my freshman year was co-ed, but each wing was one gender only. So, for example, I lived on the 1st floor in wing "A" so I was on "A-1," which was a women's wing.

Another important piece of info: the cafeteria of this dorm faced out to a grassy area, and had huge windows all along that side of it, along with some doors.

Most importantly, there was a long-standing tradition for the men's wing, "B-1."

The first time it snowed in the fall, during dinner, all of the men from B-1 participated in the "B-1 Bun Run.":smile:

What this entailed was:

They would all streak around the outside of the dorm, wearing only boots and ski masks.
:eek: :wink: :biggrin1:

I happened to be eating in the cafeteria during the "B-1 Bun Run" my freshman year. I will admit I was far more interested in the cocks than the buns. Many of the braver guys engaged in rude displays right up next to the windows -- hell; if they were wearing ski masks and running away immediately afterward, why not?

So, my first public viewing of dicks involved about 30 dicks in rapid succession.

And interestingly, although it was below freezing outside, they did not all appear tiny...:wink: :hmmm:

Oh...and also, the summer after my freshman year, that particular dorm was condemned. So I witnessed the very last B-1 Bun Run in history. I'm so privileged.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Ugh, back in 2002, it was. My brother had this friend that had no problem peeing in public. And not just in a corner somewhere, but right wherever he was.:eek: He peed in front of me a few times, and I never once enjoyed it. It made me uncomfortable. I thought it was an obnoxious and upsurd thing to do. I must say that he did have a nice dick, though!:biggrin::tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm..I never saw a penis of unknow men in those situations...

wow...:shrug:

But saw many in very thight light speedos and some pubics coming from top of it...:tongue:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
The first dick i felt (covered) was when i was maybe 8. I was sitting in class next to my boyfriend, Daryl and he grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch under the table. Neither of us knew what it meant or what to do..i guess he had just seen it on tv...

The first 'adult' cock i seen i was 15 and it was at the park while i was jigging school, with friends and my boyfriend. He and i went behind the toilet block and he pulled his pants down and jerked off for me .. Seeing him get so hard and cum was the most amazing thing ever.. I was hooked instantly :tongue: The following week he got a hand job

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nursery school. Jeffrey M., class hooligan, showed a few of us gals the goods behind the bushes. (No pun intended re: bush.)

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ooops...you said no streakers. Oh well. The B-1 Bun Run was still an unforgettable experience. :tongue:

So did you know you were going to like big ones right then or did it have to wait till you felt it? Just curious :wink: :cool: .

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I was at the city pool for the first time at about age 12,went into the changing room and was greeted by all these high school cocks.I couldn't beleive how big they were.I took my time changing LOL

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The first time I saw a unknown males dick was at the local swimming pools changing room. I was 10 and had already seen most of the guys I was growing up with naked. Don't remember cock size being a bid deal until I was 12 and in the 7th grade. We was changing after showering in gym class and another student told me I was deformed. Then he asked me if I wanted to spend the night at his house sometime.

kuriousrebecca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Definately frosh week (does that count. We were barely adults lol). Co-ed floor, and a couple of the guys, after a few drinks, would undo their pants and like, put on another guy's shoulder while he was playing cards or something.

In hindsight, not a whole lot to be bragging about. But at the time, it struck me as hilarious and wonderful.

Reactions: Camilo.xxx