Which Bollywood actor has the biggest dick?

Lee_Fuller79

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think Sunny Doel is HUNG, I remember watching a film where he was topless and sowrd fighting, you could see his sowrd flapping around made my mouth water!

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the way you've spelled sword, because it makes so much more sense than the way the word is actually spelled. Seriously, I think the English language is full of complete mistakes, and we refuse to change them:)

Reactions: Sa96

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can anyone recommend a good Bollywood film? Are they on DVD? Any have some commercial success? I have never seen one, but it has sparked my interest. The Amazing Race recently did a challenge that was sort of a tribute to Bollywood. I found the music interesting.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can anyone recommend a good Bollywood film? Are they on DVD? Any have some commercial success? I have never seen one, but it has sparked my interest. The Amazing Race recently did a challenge that was sort of a tribute to Bollywood. I found the music interesting.

Check out No Smoking, although it is pretty much Bollywood in Hollywood style.

Linius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

u should see Saawariya. It has Ranbir Kapoor dances almost naked.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
............and one very hot GIF file!

oooooooooops the GIF is too large so I'll just upload the still pic (maybe you've seen this one)

Had sex with an Indian Doctor in Detroit Michigan. He had a 8" cock that curved up. We were on his mat (on the floor) and when he jerked off for the finish, his cum shot flew 6 feet (honest to GOD) and hit the mini blinds on the windows and all I heard was "B-ling B-ling B-ling for three ropes and the last 2 ropes hit his face. I said "Damn, dude, I don't know what you are putting in your oatmeal; but, I want some".

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well -- I don't think these guys are Bollywood -- but some of them ought to be!

Dude, that first photo is fantastic. How kind of him to shave his cock and balls. God knows these Indian guys are hairy as fuck - but I like that. My last boyfriend called me "WolfBoy" because I am so hairy (not unlike these guys)