Which Doctor Who has the biggest cock?

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Typical of these celebs to never deny the rumours.

John Barrowman and David Tennant must love the speculation about their appendages.

It certainly wouldn't do their 'gay' fan base any harm

As was said on the Saturday Night Project by David Tennant, John Barrowman had never shown him his cock. I'm not surprised, especially id Barrowman believes the 'rubbish' about Tennants.

With the outlandish rumours fling about, about their average cocks, they will both have to keep covered rather than destroy their 'fame.'

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It might have been my imagination at the time, but it looked like Peter Davison, the Fifth Doctor, filled out his cricket trousers very nicely.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^^ Aside from the crappy txt-spk, I must agree.

In fact, he has specifically said he wishes it was him, but it's not.

Besides, he was born in Scotland, which makes it very unlikely he is circumcised.

* runs away from inevitable circ/anti-circ insanity*

doobycake1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"David Tennant shows quite a bulge in a couple of different episodes this season."

Yup, i definately agree, and it took me forever to find these - most of david'd pics are waist up... hmm...

you have to admit that the nude pic from "what the butler saw" doesnt exactly make him look very big but he does have pretty big feet...

David-Tennant.com Image Archive :: Promotional Photos | Doctor Who | The Doctor & Martha #4 :: aaa

and even when hes wearing a kilt you can see a bit of a bulge - and you cant say that for most people!

http://www.pottermania.jp/Photos/CastsCrews/DT/DavidTennant3.jpg

but in this one there is a definate bulge. It wasn't too long ago and he looks pretty big here i think...

tg3.jpg (image)

there are also lots of episodes where he shows a bulge... in blackpool for example when hes changing his trousers.

also i think doctor who - the poison sky - in the first opening minutes when hes under the car i think he shows quite a bulge lol

yep i did my homework :D
x

doobycake1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey :)

i know it was a while ago lol but have managed to get the shots of david tennant tied to the bed on friday night project

i might be wrong but i dont think you ever got them?

they arent too good - i had to pause the clip on youtube and screen dump them onto paint on cut them out so lots of muckin about lol ime sure you dont do that but oh well.

Attachments

Reactions: Floridaman

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My best guess is it's a toss-up between David Ten-Inch and Paul McGann.
Sounds like a nice scenario...
Oh, if I can dream..

I think the David "Ten-Inch" rumor has already been discredited several times in this thread, and in spite of doobycake's recent efforts to find some bulge pics of him, I'm not convinced he's anything larger than average (if that) unless he's an incredible grower.

I have no opinion on Paul McGann.

To my knowledge, the only Doctor who has shown any evidence of being well-endowed is Peter Davison.