which sex position best hits the g-spot?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not for me, at least not with a man who has a straight penis. I wish it did because it's TheBF's favorite position and we do it every single time that we have sex, because I love him and I want to please him, but it doesn't do much for me sexually compared to other things that we do. It's never once hit my g-spot. He has a straight penis.

Doggy might work really well if his cock has a downward curve to it.

This is what works for me. I don't know if it's different for other women.

Lately we're using a wedge shaped pillow that puts my hips above my head and he has sex with me on his knees or off the edge of the bed. I only works if he's upright so that the top of his cock rubs against the front of my vagina harder than the bottom of my vagina, because when he bends over me, his cock is no longer "standing up" so that it rubs harder against just the right spot.

I think a pillow or two under her butt while he stands at the edge of the bed might work the same way as the wedge pillow.

TheBF used to also just get up no his knees and lift up my hips with his hands and thrust, and that worked incredibly well. I've included a photo of it.

Woman on top in a chair or on the couch works well for me, because I can grind on the right spots the way I like. I dislike being on top if he's stretched out on a bed, because it hurts my knees, balancing is awkward, it puts his face too far away to kiss my mouth/neck/breasts, and it's harder to grind my clit against him. I included a photo of woman on top in a chair. We like doing this one with my back to a mirror, because TheBF enjoys watching my ass as I thrust and grind. He's an ass man.

Attachments

Last edited:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rear Entry Family (Spooning and Doggy Style)
Most rear entry positions will hit the g-spot simply because it is found at the front side of the vagina and entering from behind requires an angle that is more likely to hit it.

Butterfly Sex Position
Many of these positions will work especially if the legs and hips are raised

I know that the website says so, but doesn't work for me. Only face to face positions hit mine.

When he's on knees like in the illustration and I'm in doggy, his cock is definitely pressing up harder against my back wall, not my front wall.

Maybe other women can chime in with their experiences.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know that the website says so, but doesn't work for me. Only face to face positions hit mine.

When he's on knees like in the illustration and I'm in doggy, his cock is definitely pressing up harder against my back wall, not my front wall.

Maybe other women can chime in with their experiences.

I'm with Petite on this one. I actually don't seem to have a g spot, but doggy puts the most pressure on my back wall, and therefore on my mid spot (which is a good thing :biggrin1:).

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gravity, natural penis structure, and the pubic symphysis (aka pubic bone) works against the g-spot when doing it doggy, unless he's got a very pronounced downward curve. I did a quick image search and this (if you imagine the hand not there) is how a vaginal cross section looks like when a woman's on all fours:

http://www.master-your-g-spot.com/images/g-spot.jpg

The best way to prove it (and this is important, since all women are different) is to try this:
G spot Massage | The lowdown on sex technique. Natural, easy to learn to techniques.

And compare that with using your dick instead of your thumb. Impossible.

For PIV, if you have an upward curve, this works best:
http://videobeta.net/gifs/8203.gif

I don't curve up, but what works for us is in the missionary position, to have a pillow under her butt with her push out/bear down so her g-spot does this:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/...e+gifs/77925-in-order-to-understand-this.html

... and move this way:

http://www.giffies.com/games/files/fucking-adult-gifs14.gif

... but your hips should be much lower so your cockhead points to her belly button.

Most important thing is short shallow strokes. Get in too deep and you'll miss it altogether.

Last edited:

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best position I have found that stimulates the G-spot:

Start in the legs on shoulders missionary position (called Deep Stick on sexinfo101.com)
Deep Stick Sex Position

Then, I start rising up on my knees while holding her thighs. She keeps her shoulders on the bed, but now her hips are about 18 inches off the bed. Some people have suggested pillows under the butt for support; I find that wrapping my arms around her upright legs at about the knees (her calves are at about my ears) provides plenty of support. So my cock (which normally is straight out when erect) is now forced downward about 20 degrees, and so is pressing upward hard against the abdominal wall of her vagina. It's essentially the same as Miss Petite's photo, but with the woman's shoulders on the bed.

Just a little bit of hip flexing and forward thrusting drives my cock inward and downward, rubbing hard against her G-spot, especially if I make the strokes long enough that the head comes near enough to the entrance that the head presses against it. Always produces the kind of wide-eyed, mouth-gaping, look-of-surprise, out-of-control bucking orgasm from her that I adore.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Normally I'll just start with a pillow or wedge under me in a missionary like position with the guy standing at the end of the bed, and then place my feet low against his body and sort of "walk up" his chest until I find right spot.

Simple and seems to work :wink:

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds really similar, Paigexox, except that you're controlling the position so that you're sure it's being rubbed the right way!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I was discussing the whole hip rotation while fucking with submissivegirl83 the other day and had my wife in this position just this morning:

Deep Impact Sex Position

But rather than the old in-out with her on the bed with me kneeling, I did something inspired by that conversation and this thread. I had her on the kitchen table with me standing. I slid about 2" of my cock into her and pointed it straight up. I did this by lowering my hips to where I could feel my balls on her butt cheeks and slid the rest of my cock as far in as I could go.

Because of the angle and curvature, it felt like I had probably a good 4 or 5 inches in her pointing straight up. Here's the tricky part; rather than sliding in and out, I swayed my hips side to side. It literally felt like my cock was a windshield wiper rubbing on her g-spot. I could feel the rough patch on the top and front of my cockhead.

Words cannot describe what happened for the next hour. We were just rocking side to side doing this, only to be interrupted by her pulling me all the way in and squeezing against my cock as she had orgasm after orgasm.

The stress against my cock's natural shape combined with the side to side rubbing made the whole sensation entirely foreign to me. I didn't think I could cum from just the pain after about 45 minutes. But cum I did, and I do believe it was the hardest orgasm of my life.

A couple of very important (for us anyway) points of note. She never got sore from the friction since there was no sliding in and out, and not only was lubrication unnecessary after 15 minutes, she actually got wetter and wetter after every orgasm.

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, I was discussing the whole hip rotation while fucking with submissivegirl83 the other day and had my wife in this position just this morning:

Deep Impact Sex Position

But rather than the old in-out with her on the bed with me kneeling, I did something inspired by that conversation and this thread. I had her on the kitchen table with me standing. I slid about 2" of my cock into her and pointed it straight up. I did this by lowering my hips to where I could feel my balls on her butt cheeks and slid the rest of my cock as far in as I could go.

Because of the angle and curvature, it felt like I had probably a good 4 or 5 inches in her pointing straight up. Here's the tricky part; rather than sliding in and out, I swayed my hips side to side. It literally felt like my cock was a windshield wiper rubbing on her g-spot. I could feel the rough patch on the top and front of my cockhead.

Words cannot describe what happened for the next hour. We were just rocking side to side doing this, only to be interrupted by her pulling me all the way in and squeezing against my cock as she had orgasm after orgasm.

The stress against my cock's natural shape combined with the side to side rubbing made the whole sensation entirely foreign to me. I didn't think I could cum from just the pain after about 45 minutes. But cum I did, and I do believe it was the hardest orgasm of my life.

A couple of very important (for us anyway) points of note. She never got sore from the friction since there was no sliding in and out, and not only was lubrication unnecessary after 15 minutes, she actually got wetter and wetter after every orgasm.

:biggrin1: I owed her one from the info she gave me anyway!

I think we all have different positions that work well.

We are all shaped differently, so what may rub one woman just right, may not feel good to another. Each of the positions would also be affected by the shape and the size of guys package as well.

There is no right answer that will include all of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media

Deep Impact Sex Position

We can never seem to find a surface the right height for the position illustrated, but we do use the previous position you posted quite often. Like you, I find it to be a completely different sensation if I pull her butt off the bed, slide down, and enter as straight up toward the front of her vagina as possible.

Also, because of my downward curve, it works well to get in the doggy position, but with me squatting instead of on my knees. It also puts a lot of pressure forward toward the G-spot.