which sex position best hits the g-spot?

RedRedef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Deck chair and folded deck chair are good too I've found, can really go at it hard from the front.

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know that the website says so, but doesn't work for me. Only face to face positions hit mine.

When he's on knees like in the illustration and I'm in doggy, his cock is definitely pressing up harder against my back wall, not my front wall.

Maybe other women can chime in with their experiences.

have you tried having him hold you semi-upright by your elbows?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's mine. The folded deck chair (who knew it had a name? - LOL!) It's a direct hit on my g-spot I cum instantly and almost non-stop in this positon but it's one that we have to save because it also makes him cum. Folded Deck Chair Sex Position

This position is awesome enough as it is, but about a hundred times better using the modified sex swing (in my album). I can swing her back and forth while I move up and down and rub her g-spot pretty hard if I hold the bottom of the chair. If I hold the top of the chair we can switch to her mid-spot/clit being rubbed.

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
Here's mine. The folded deck chair (who knew it had a name? - LOL!) It's a direct hit on my g-spot I cum instantly and almost non-stop in this positon but it's one that we have to save because it also makes him cum. Folded Deck Chair Sex Position

That's a GREAT position! It does it for her, but like you said, it makes me cum quickly too. The roughness of her gspot hits just on the right spot on my glans, and ... uh ... be right back. :wink:

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many of these position are amazing come positions for her but ones like deep stick, deep imapct and folded deck chair are deep penetration positions so if you go all in would be well past the g-spot for average or large dicks? G-spot is only 2" inside so would need a real shallow upward angle?

Last edited:

metastallion

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i hvnt done str8 sx yet. Bt did gay sex many many time. 4 me doggy is best. Secondly, sitting on my chubby hubbies dick seat. U cn c my self snapped fucking pose, i cal it dick seat. He lov filling me wid his honey cum.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i hvnt done str8 sx yet. Bt did gay sex many many time. 4 me doggy is best. Secondly, sitting on my chubby hubbies dick seat. U cn c my self snapped fucking pose, i cal it dick seat. He lov filling me wid his honey cum.

Well then there's no g spot. A prostate, but no g spot. :rolleyes:

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
Many of these position are amazing come positions for her but ones like deep stick, deep imapct and folded deck chair are deep penetration positions so if you go all in would be well past the g-spot for average or large dicks? G-spot is only 2" inside so would need a real shallow upward angle?

Long strokes, Mike. It's the best of both worlds.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best position I have found that stimulates the G-spot:

Start in the legs on shoulders missionary position (called Deep Stick on sexinfo101.com)
Deep Stick Sex Position

Then, I start rising up on my knees while holding her thighs. She keeps her shoulders on the bed, but now her hips are about 18 inches off the bed. Some people have suggested pillows under the butt for support; I find that wrapping my arms around her upright legs at about the knees (her calves are at about my ears) provides plenty of support. So my cock (which normally is straight out when erect) is now forced downward about 20 degrees, and so is pressing upward hard against the abdominal wall of her vagina. It's essentially the same as Miss Petite's photo, but with the woman's shoulders on the bed.

Just a little bit of hip flexing and forward thrusting drives my cock inward and downward, rubbing hard against her G-spot, especially if I make the strokes long enough that the head comes near enough to the entrance that the head presses against it. Always produces the kind of wide-eyed, mouth-gaping, look-of-surprise, out-of-control bucking orgasm from her that I adore.

I find all forms of the missionary to work well....