which white race has the biggest cocks?

softly

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The Danish really turn me on...I think they're the hottest, but they're not bigger than the rest.

mariorossi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Caucasian people are really mixed, if you except some very insulated populations like Islanders or residents in some smalltowns in Sardinia, Italy.
In those villages - and maybe other few places - scientists researching about DNA-mapping, genetics etc. have made detailed studies about genetically transmitted diseases. An as it costs a lot of money they didn't care about males endowements.
So the chance to get a 'big one' is the same all over the 'caucasian' area!

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, i obviously have to say the Norwegians...
and to some degree the rest of Scandinavia.

It's so cold up here that there must be something that keeps the women from leaving...

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Caucasian people are really mixed, if you except some very insulated populations like Islanders or residents in some smalltowns in Sardinia, Italy.
In those villages - and maybe other few places - scientists researching about DNA-mapping, genetics etc. have made detailed studies about genetically transmitted diseases. An as it costs a lot of money they didn't care about males endowements.
So the chance to get a 'big one' is the same all over the 'caucasian' area!
The Basques, insulated from the rest of the world for centuries, have, on average, the largest penes.
Basque people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So cigarbabe said who really cares?

Go ask DC what you're supposed to do. If you don't like a thread get the fuck out of it.

At least that's what all the assholes here tell me when I comment that a thread is pointless.