which white race has the biggest cocks?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So cigarbabe said who really cares?

Go ask DC what you're supposed to do. If you don't like a thread get the fuck out of it.

At least that's what all the assholes here tell me when I comment that a thread is pointless.
Sensitive and grudge-holding much?

SoCal8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm half irish and half spanish (basque) 2nd generation american. The irish call this racial genetic grouping "black irish" for what its worth. I'm well hung and all of the males on my fathers side are said to be well hung so I guess in my case its genetics? Who knows?

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nobody have mentioned Jews?? I think a lot of them are well-hunged especially the Ashkenazic Jews. I can't really say for the Sephardic because I don't really know. I would assume they are as nicely endowed like their European descendants. :rolleyes:

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Also I've never seen a well endowed Canadian

Well, obviously a thread like this is asking for a lotta cock'n'balls. But as for Canadians (French or otherwise) I guess the legendary Kevin Dean and the stunningly beautiful and well-equipped Ralph Woods would give the lie to the above comment.

And, as Norway has been mentioned, one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen was on a young Norwegian guy - it was a dick to dream of, but wouldn't therefore claim Norwegians as the master-race, of course!

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Blah, blah, blah.

Penile length and circumference: a study on 3,300 ...[Eur Urol. 2001] - PubMed Result
Non bone pressed flaccid stretched length 4.92". Since flaccid stretched length doesn't usually quite equal erect length (some doctors use flaccid stretched for it's practicality because of a study that determined it's close to erect length) we can estimate the Italian average erect length to be slightly over 5".

Oh, and btw, notice that they found a correlation between height and penis size. Of course there was one between weight and penis length, as the pubic fatpad is effected.

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my cock-tour of Europe found that some British guys (particularly Scotsmen) can be well hung, Irish can go either way (long, Celtic pipe or 'Irish curse'), lots of big cocks in France and Italy, well, it's Italy...there are loads of big, fat cocks!
I gotta agree that all the French Canadians I've met were packing serious dick and in Holland they must put something in the water, 'cause I think it's a law that every Dutch dick must be big&fat.
But my vote for the nationality with the biggest would be Slavs-particularly Polish. The biggest cock I ever saw on a white dude belonged to a Polish guy with a shockingly fat kielbasa dick. Nice memory.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm half irish and half spanish (basque) 2nd generation american. The irish call this racial genetic grouping "black irish" for what its worth. I'm well hung and all of the males on my fathers side are said to be well hung so I guess in my case its genetics? Who knows?

Is your father Irish or Basque?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure but my father and myself are both well hung, we're french and czechoslovakian.
chris