Which would you rather save from drowning

SHIPWRECK, PLANEWRECK......Deserted Island.....Just above the surface of the water you are faced with 3 men of 3 different size cocks. One small, average, one large (huge)...same physique in need of rescue. Which man do you save from drowning to share the Island with?

Oh, there is AG there too. :) Am sure she can make a coconut cream pie :) :) :)

This is such a stupid question. Yet if I saw a female drifting ..................................what choice would I make?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you're talking about AE, for sure I'm saving her! I know her so of course I'm going to save the person I know.

If I have to save only one of the three men, it will be the man who is closest. I don't want to see anyone drown, man or woman, so I'll try to save who I can.

I do sleep with a pointy stick though. :D I watch "Naked and Afraid". Trust me, sex is pretty far from the mind of those trying to survive!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, answering somewhat truthfully, I would imagine I would save the guy with the biggest weenie because that would probably be what I grab to haul him in. Better get on that penis enlargement routine, guys. It could save your life one day.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is quite close to how I make coconut cream pie.
http://www.theppk.com/2013/10/coconut-cream-pie/
Agar powder. How do you get that on a desert island? I don't know how to extract gelatin from seaweed. If I were going to extract it from an animal, since I'd need to use hooves or bones, ot seems more sustainable and humane to just use real milk, and not coconut milk plus gelatin for structure.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Actually, it's the same process- boiling. It's easier with seaweed.
Takes a loooong time to get a firm jel,as compared to aspic, from tendons, ligaments,and bone.
And who's to say there would be mammals with consumable milk? Wild pigs at best.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like I said. If there are no mammals to milk, the pie ain't happening. Egg whites would be another structure ingredient, and I don't think I'd be spending my time trying to force air into eggs in that scenario either. Or what becomes the crust. Or how I source sugar. All we've come up with is using precious water for extracting gel from seaweed instead of eating the seaweed and drinking the water. If we pursued that, we'd be the worst survivors ever. On the other hand. Pie. LOL

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I'd swim to shore and with a cold indifferent eye watch them all drown. Then I'd swim out and retrieve the bodies one by one.

After cutting the flesh from the corpses into strips to be hung out to dry to make jerky I'd fashion their bones into tools, weapons, fishing hooks, etc.. Perhaps make their skulls into a nice set of decorative bowls. Then I'd drag their mutilated bodies into the shallows with the hopes it would attract crabs, fish and the like, to add to my food supply.

Then it's nap time with a perchance to dream of hunky man-candy rescue and ice tea.

No reward challenges, no immunity idols, no secret alliances, no arguments or mistrust, just a full belly of I win motherfuckers.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't make jerky. Smoke the meat. Do it quickly. You have shockingly little time before rot sets in. Don't eat the organs. Use them as bait in traps. Rescue the one most likely to go along with your plans. You need an extra pair of hands or you won't likely be fast enough.