White men seeking asian women

cklova

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They like to think Asian and Latino women are submissive and docile and will do whatever the man says.

Crap! They are petite and have beautiful tiny ass' that means you can really get into them and they have tight pussies because of their size and their eyes make it look like they are constantly in ecstacy. Its purely aesthetic and erotic nothing to do with male power. In fact you are propably the type of caucasian female that is driving caucasian men to asian women. FULL OF DOGMATIC FEMINIST CRAP AND CLICHES AND TEDIOUS TO LISTEN TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crap! They are petite and have beautiful tiny ass' that means you can really get into them and they have tight pussies because of their size and their eyes make it look like they are constantly in ecstacy. Its purely aesthetic and erotic nothing to do with male power. In fact you are propably the type of caucasian female that is driving caucasian men to asian women. FULL OF DOGMATIC FEMINIST CRAP AND CLICHES AND TEDIOUS TO LISTEN TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets play a game.
Can someone count all the wrong things on this post? Start with the stereotypes and move on from there. :rolleyes:

I counted 9.

vrycharm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im totally in love with Asian women these days! Its sounds funny but Caucasian women dont even make my head turn anymore.

taigrower

1st Like
Media
Well since I'm a white guy who has lived in Asia for over a decade, I think I may have something to add to this. Asian women and women from the west both want the same thing but they have different ways of getting it. Make no mistake, Asian women control what's going on, but they are just less aggressive about it.

As for me, I've been exposed so much to Asian culture, it seems normal. When I do meet western women I actually really enjoy being around them. At first they can be a little on guard and tough to get to know but after a while, when they trust you, you realize they just want to be treated right and that's exactly what Asian women want. Sometimes both want to be submissive and sometimes they want to be in control.

Both types have their positive and negatives but since I like women and being around all types I've learned to roll with it. People around the world are not so different in reality. It's perceptions that seem to make things complicated.

stephen1169

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my wife is 100% asian and she confessed that at the beginning she was only attracted by my look and the size of my cock which is (her words) more than 3 times the size of her former boyfried. she later fell in love with me for other reasons too....

and i always loved asian women because they're generally slimmer, and i like slim ladies with nice butt
I met my wife in Vietnam she had a few men Asian and white before I met her she said she did not want to marry Asian man because their cock were small and they treated their wives like shit. we have been married 47 years and she still loves my cock

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Interesting flow of thoughts, all started by a woman with gorgeous eyes!
I have been married to an American Caucasian woman and dated a lot of American Caucasian women. But, after living in Asia for three years, I became hooked on Asian women. During that time I spent a lot of my time with Asian families and became accustomed to how they lived and their family life. I really became to appreciate their sense of family values, respect for elders, and sense of how to treat each other with respect. Last year I had a grandmother and daughter from an Asian country stay with me for six months while the daughter helped her mother recover from a stroke. While they were here, the daughter's two daughters (granddaughters) visited for several months. It was so refreshing to see how the granddaughters took care of their mother and grandmother. With no urging, the granddaughters helped the grandmother eat, move around, and even take a bath. They jumped up from the dining table, cleared it, and washed the dishes after every meal. Now the daughter and I are in a relationship and she came back for a six month visit so we can see where this is going. She trained her daughters right, and she is the most caring, considerate woman I have ever met. She does things for me that the American women I dated would have never thought of. Of course, I reciprocate, and treat her line the princess she is.

Reactions: stephen1169