White men seeking asian women

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, it's because they might not be such arrogant bitches who want me to pander to their every wish, no matter how much it costs.

Well, more so about Asian than Latino, anyway.

There's a store manager on the next block who's Korean, and I've got the biggest crush on her.. :biggrin1:

I can't say it's specifically because she's Korean, though. Yes, she's quite attractive, but she's also intelligent, sociable, and overall a bright personality. The Hispanic girl that works with her is pretty fun, too.

Only the Americanized Latinas act like that. The foreign ones are nice.

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Worrying our breast size? LOL

I just checked mine,they are all intact ... nipples pink, bouncing a lil, roundy - no corners .... :tongue:, weighs good, got a pair lol. Since this topic have been jumping around on dicks, pussies and now breasts, would like to share a story about a girl and a guy ...

My Boyfriend is Stuck

He enthusiastically agreed and sped up the car.

He reached the 55 MPH mark, so she took off her blouse.

At 60 off came the pants.

At 65 it was her bra and at 70 her panties.

Now seeing her naked for the first time and traveling faster than he ever had before, he became very excited and lost control of the car. He veered off the road, went over an embankment and hit a tree. His girlfriend was not hurt but he was trapped. She tried to pull him free but he was stuck.

"Go to the road and get help," he said. "I don't have anything to cover myself with!" she replied.

The man felt around, but could only reach one of his shoes.

"You'll have to put this between your legs to cover it up," he told her.

So she did as he said and went up to the road for help.

Along came a truck driver.

Seeing a naked, crying woman along the road, he pulled over to hear her story.

"My boyfriend! My boyfriend!" she sobs, "He's stuck and I can't pull him out!"

The truck driver looking down at the shoe between her legs replies: "Ma'am, if he's in that far, I'm afraid he's a goner!"
Yeah, they are too busy worring about breast size. :wink: And isnt it more so the case with asian women? They tend to be on the smaller size, then again, that is part of the appeal. Do Asian women worry about breast size? I would think not since I do not see breast augmentation to be a big seller overseas. :confused:

GothSpice

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thought Id weigh in with my two cents.

I have to confess to a real preference for Asian women. I don't know why but its something that has been with me since my formative years.

It is a genuine aesthetic preference as I'm unconvinced by claims Asian women are different from women anywhere else in the world. (cultural norms and behavior patterns may vary but as far as i'm concerned wherever you are human nature remains unchanged.)

Having said that im going to disagree with some previous posters and say that an Asian woman who is less stereotyically "hot" or "attractive" will interest me more than a white girl, even if she falls more within the accepted standards of "beauty":sasmokin:its an instinctual thing and i cant help it.

Having said that, where im from (in Sydney Australia) there is a noticable increase in white girls dating asian men (who, it must be said are pretty damn sexy themselves)
just an observation

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Worrying our breast size? LOL

I just checked mine,they are all intact ... nipples pink, bouncing a lil, roundy - no corners .... :tongue:, weighs good, got a pair lol.

Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it ...

It's just not fair... *whimper*.. :biggrin1:

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK

My nipples stopped turning pink
My breasts stopped bouncing
I have stopped touching it if there were corners on my breasts
I will stop weighing it
I will stop squezzing it
I will stop calling it as a pair

There I have stopped it lol
Followed your advice :p:tongue:

Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it ...

It's just not fair... *whimper*.. :biggrin1:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Bring back that fantasy. PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!
Describe your breast again!!!
or your tushy. :redface:
or you cute feet. Dont asians have pretty feet?

Dang babydoll, you have been here all day. And it takes one to know one.:wink:

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Describe? I don't want you to blame me if you get arrested lol :tongue: besides there are already few men here who have seen my tush lol I will let them describe it for you lol:eek::biggrin1::tongue::wink::cool::rolleyes:

Feet? mmm I got 1 extra toe on my left Foot lol

Attachments

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, how cum they get to see it? I have been good.
Besides, I like how you describe it. Its more cute.
Halley Barry has extra toes too, and look how fine that women is.

Although, you did fulfill that Kitana fantasy.

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hard on? are you having an erection? That is a no no ... It is illegal to have an erection in public:tongue:

The truth is even better than you fantasize. If you knew you would fall over, almost, because your hard on would catch you..

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well they were BAD that is why they have seen it :rolleyes:

Hey, how cum they get to see it? I have been good.
Besides, I like how you describe it. Its more cute.
Halley Barry has extra toes too, and look how fine that women is.

Although, you did fulfill that Kitana fantasy.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See, nice guys do finish last. :frown1:
Well, there is always the fantasy. :biggrin1:You cant take that away from me baby!!!!:cool:

I solved your puzzle. I was promised 3 pokes.

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes you did :smile:

Mmmm I can only share it privately not in here :wink:

See, nice guys do finish last. :frown1:
Well, there is always the fantasy. :biggrin1:You cant take that away from me baby!!!!:cool:

I solved your puzzle. I was promised 3 pokes.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably a good idea. You wouldnt want to "unmask" here. To many freaks. Keep your fan blades up and slay those dick dragons.

Send me another puzzle. I am a nerd like that.

Also, I just got into the rubik's cube. My fastest time is 6 1/2 minutes, which is slow, but I just got it a few days ago.

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YouR Puzzle

Three gods A, B, and C are called, in some order, True, False, and Random. True always speaks truly, False always speaks falsely, but whether Random speaks truly or falsely is a completely random matter. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B, and C by asking three yes-no questions; each question must be put to exactly one god. The gods understand English, but will answer all questions in their own language, in which the words for yes and no are ‘da’ and ‘ja’, in some order. You do not know which word means which. What 3 questions do you ask?

Clarifications:
1. It could be that some god gets asked more than one question (and hence that some god is not asked any question at all).

2. What the second question is, and to which god it is put, may depend on the answer to the first question. (And of course similarly for the third question.)

3. Whether Random speaks truly or not should be thought of as depending on the flip of a coin hidden in his brain: if the coin comes down heads, he speaks truly; if tails, falsely.

4. Random will answer ‘da’ or ‘ja’ when asked any yes-no question.

Probably a good idea. You wouldnt want to "unmask" here. To many freaks. Keep your fan blades up and slay those dick dragons.

Send me another puzzle. I am a nerd like that.

Also, I just got into the rubik's cube. My fastest time is 6 1/2 minutes, which is slow, but I just got it a few days ago.

Last edited:

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is an easy one ... will help you to see my tush sooner lol

There are three switches downstairs. Each corresponds to one of the three light bulbs in the attic. You can turn the switches on and off and leave them in any position.
How would you identify which switch corresponds to which light bulb, if you are only allowed one trip upstairs?

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A man who lives on the tenth floor takes the elevator down to the first floor every morning and goes to work. In the evening, when he comes back; on a rainy day, or if there are other people in the elevator, he goes to his floor directly. Otherwise, he goes to the seventh floor and walks up three flights of stairs to his apartment.
Can you explain why?