• Never even tried

Votes: 52 5.4%

• Total voters

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I gave it a shot when i was 16 even with just a 6" but i'm not even flexible so came nowhere near. I did however succeed in doing a backward roll off my bed hitting my coxyxx (?) on a tv table. That bloody hurt, i had trouble sitting down and standing back up for weeks.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
When I was younger and more flexible I could suck my cock. Not the whole thing (not sure I could swallow it all wanyway), but the top 3-4 inches. Now I can just tickly the head of my cock with my tongue.

-Ranger

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Helps to be flexible and have a limber upper back for anyone that is trying! The lower back is easy to get flexible, your upper back is the trick for me.

Ummm, the lower back is convex towards your abdomen, so it's probably not a good idea to bend it in the opposite direction :p

Upper back flexibility probably matters more, I think :)

comically

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was one of those who responded to the survey. I can get about the first three inches of my cock into my mouth without straining unduly. What the survey does NOT ask is how many of us self-fellate and cum in our mouth and, even more interesting, how many of us truly suck ourselves off by swallowing our own cum. Might sound gross to some, but how can you expect another person to swallow your load if you feel it's such a loathsome thing to taste?

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What the survey does NOT ask is how many of us self-fellate and cum in our mouth and, even more interesting, how many of us truly suck ourselves off by swallowing our own cum. Might sound gross to some, but how can you expect another person to swallow your load if you feel it's such a loathsome thing to taste?

One of the reasons why I as an autofellator will never force anyone to swallow my load :redface:

Unless of course the kink is on :biggrin1:

D_fleedleblot

Just Browsing
Media
I used to attempt it all the time while I was younger and I actually got a technique down to wear I could suck it, but I gave up on autofellattio about a year ago because it hurts my back to much. I voted that I could suck some of my dick but it wasn't much more than my head. But as I actually could get suction and got my lips past the head I couldn't vote kissed the tip. For me it just wasn't worth it. I am not flexible or endowed enough to actually pleasurably suck my own cock. Plus nutting in your own eye is not very pleasant ;D

jock9incher18

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have to go without the aching bach. soccer stretching took a bewildering turn ar lpractice when a boner was interfering with my stretches but in MY FACE i saw my hard dick was an inch from my lips! I tried again later at home and all self sucke able men know once the lips get a suction spot, sucking harder helps pull the cock in MORE.

Reactions: MikeyOats

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was about 16 years old, there was a time when I could deepthroat myself pretty easily, but even then I got backaches afterwords.

Note for that, flexibility counts way more than size... actually a smaller penis would have been a lot more manageable.
I could manage either my cock or my balls, but the overall package was too big for both at once; I tried several times.

And no, I don't have any pictures, I was 16 at the time and I certainly can't do it any more.

-- Erik

VeryLP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been auto-felating since i could imagine doing it. It took some time to get the proper flexibility and what position worked best. When i was young i feard swallowing my load. Once I did I found that it was an absolute need. I had also found that i can lick my balls. Fortunately they are low hangers. It also is something that my partner enjoys watching so it is not nessesarily a solo only pleasure for me.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been doing it since some 6 weeks ago, at first i could only manage to lick the foreskin plling it toward my mouth LOL

then I licked the tip
then I managed to kiss my dick's head
then I stopped a couple weeks because the back effort didn't make me keep practicing and i was back to just licking it.
Now I can certainly put half my dick's head inside my mouth.

But the effort far outweights the pleasure, I think, I will keep at it, but a good wank is still better right now :(

VeryLP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I feel that as soon as one can take any part of their dick to their tung or mouth, drinking their own has happened. Am I wrong?