WHO do you want to fuck, right here, right now...

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so this is just for who you're thinking about fucking right now...it doesn't have to be someone close to you (bf, gf, friend, husband, wife, etc), but it can be a movie star, pro athlete or some other type of celebrity. Attaching a picture or a link showing why they are so fuckable to you right now is a must, PLEASE DON'T POST IF YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO ATTACH SOMETHING to give us all an idea of why you want to get off to them.

Ok with all that said...my current guy I want to get with has to be John Wall...he's so confident and oh so sexy...and I bet he's got a really big cock...plus look at the way he moves...mmmmm

YouTube - ‪John Wall Introduction Home Debut HD - November 2nd 2010‬‏

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stana Katic on the ABC series 'Castle'. She showed great camel toe in a swimsuit 2 episodes ago. Check her out, really beautiful.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It HAS to be a celebrity? I mean, the first thing I thought - and I don't mean to be crass, is that I would like to fuck YOU! I mean c'mon, who wouldn't want to fuck you? And I think you make an awesome O face :)

But, since I HAVE to choose a celebrity, I choose Stacey Dash! Just look at how sexy she is .... In her 40's!!!

I would love to hear her moaning while I drive deep in her pussy! Just thinking about is getting my dick hard.

http://www.herfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/stacy-dash-5.jpg

Simba

D_Merv Megaphone

Account Disabled
Media
Katy Perry....looks like shed be a freak. I'm a preppy guy and kind of recently have had this fetish of meeting a punk rock girl (not saying Katy Perry is but just the look) and fucking her in a dive bar bathroom.

katy-perry.jpg

texastigress

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope that this isn't just open to the men...there's a guy in a famous band I'm friendly with who I've been crushing on for about a year who I'd like to do /goodbad things to. (I don't care that he's in a famous band - I just like him a lot.) I don't want to post his pic on here, but Curtis Armstrong is the closest I can think of to him except this guy is so much cuter. I just get these pictures in my head on what I want to do to him every time I see and talk to him - he's so sweet and he has no idea.

Photos of Curtis Armstrong

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cytherea!

I wanna pound her pussy until she starts cumming and squrting on my dick. I'll pull out and cover her pussy with my mouth - drinking down her juices. Then I'll go back to pounding her pussy and make her do it all over again!

CythereaMouthfull.gif : Animated_Gifs/mix

Simba

D_Bent Affleck

Experimental Member
Media
I've got to agree with Simba's first choice. The first thing I saw when I came to this thread was your pic. You looked hot so I checked out your other pics. Wow! You are definitely who I want to fuck right now.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got to agree with Simba's first choice. The first thing I saw when I came to this thread was your pic. You looked hot so I checked out your other pics. Wow! You are definitely who I want to fuck right now.

That's the first thing I did also. Which is why I asked if it HAD to be a celebrity. She has now said it doesn't have to be - but it might be a bit too much to post her pics on this thread since people can simply navigate to her gallery to see for themselves.

Simba

D_Bent Affleck

Experimental Member
Media
That's the first thing I did also. Which is why I asked if it HAD to be a celebrity. She has now said it doesn't have to be - but it might be a bit too much to post her pics on this thread since people can simply navigate to her gallery to see for themselves.

Simba

True. Now that she's said that a lot of people will probably say her. I'll just get in line here behind you. Lol

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True. Now that she's said that a lot of people will probably say her. I'll just get in line here behind you. Lol

Yeah. She better be careful. Being beautiful and so HOT looking will definitely get a line of men at her door ready to do her. And I'd be HAPPY to do it. That is, if she'll have me ;)

Simba