WHO do you want to fuck, right here, right now...

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I nominate the thread starter and my girlfriend at the same time. Oh man! My girlfriend is really intimidated by my size, so i think TS would round off that dynamic nicely

lol a threesome catspajamas...you wish!!! well what does ur gf look like...hahaha jk ;-)

i've always been feelin mr. big dick himself...julian rios...god i want to climb on top of this right now...

30198881001160438349912.jpg (image)

Original English Thick Cut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The original poster for sure. I'd be greatly honored to have the privilige of "fucking" - the word simply does not convey the passion I'd bestow on your beautiful body. It's women like you that makes me wonder about crossing back to the straight side! Of course if I could run my tongue back and forth over your trembling clit, I'd be in heaven!

Invite me over I'll be there!

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok what is it with jessica biel that guys like...is it her body or her face...i always thought her face was kind of manish...lol anyway

I've never cared for the super skinny type, and to me she's hot because she's "juicy" lol don't know if thats the best word to describe it, but she's got a good body, stays in shape, but isnt overly muscled or skinny

And I have a weakness for a nice butt, and she's got one

http://www.ninjadude.com/images/Jessica-Biel/jessica-biel-ass-shot.jpg