Who else has to tense their legs to orgasm?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
It seems in order for me to orgasm i have to really tense up my hips legs, and rest of my lower body in addition to stimulation. Does anyone else have this or have any advice on how i can come iwthout doin this as it takes a LOT of energy.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, I don't know as it takes a lot of energy, and mostly I think you're talking about certain times when you're jerking off, but yes.

Nah, it doesn't have to take a lot of energy unless you're using it to try to cum when you don't really want to or need to...I think I'm getting where you're, u-hem, cumming from. It can enhance the feeling when you're into it, or encourage the feeling when you're not, right?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, I don't know as it takes a lot of energy, and mostly I think you're talking about certain times when you're jerking off, but yes.

Nah, it doesn't have to take a lot of energy unless you're using it to try to cum when you don't really want to or need to...I think I'm getting where you're, u-hem, cumming from. It can enhance the feeling when you're into it, or encourage the feeling when you're not, right?

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They actually did a study on the benefits of sex for men. Men get an increase of self confidence and esteam when they have intercourse. The interesting thing was that it was only during intercourse that involved a lot of thrusting (not oral). So moving your hips and legs is important and can increase pleasure and satisfaction.

That type of movement (using legs and hips) is the natural way humans have mated for years so I'd assume it's burried in our instinct to do it that way.

I know what you mean though, it's very normal. Really, it's the way orgasms shoulds be. Complete muscular relaxation after extreme muscle tention. An orgasm is a whole body experience not just your genitals.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems in order for me to orgasm i have to really tense up my hips legs, and rest of my lower body in addition to stimulation. Does anyone else have this or have any advice on how i can come iwthout doin this as it takes a LOT of energy.

Yes if I get into a long groove and need to finish that's the trick I use too. Tension brings on the orgasm.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, my feet and legs tense when I'm jerking, and then when I start to cum, I tense my legs. I think most guys do that, but maybe not to the extent you do. I would say, just stop doing it and jerk long enough to cum, while making an effort to not tense, at least until you cum.

Add me to the list! This exclusively jacking-off though. I don't know why. When I'm standing and getting blow jobs I can come without a problem though if it's a really good session I'll get weak in the knees and need something, or someone, to hand on to.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I totally do it to...but lately I try and focus on relaxing muscles. It takes longer, but it seems more intense once you come if you work at relaxing muscles.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's natural to tense your legs, look at vids of guys jacking off.

I still remember when I first started masturbating and curling my toes involuntarily. Just feels good and the phrase "toe curling orgasm" is true :smile:

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, same here with the toe curling and weak knees (if it's really good). And it's like trentster says, if you really try not to tense up, you might be able to keep going. If I think I'm gonna cum, I try to stay loose, and I might end up ejaculating just a little, spilling a little seed, but I don't completely orgasm. And if I'm jacking, that means I've got more precum to lube up with!

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah I do that to. Sometimes I'll even stretch my feet out as well. The only way I can orgasm without having to tense up most of my lower body is when I jerk off while standing up, usually in the shower. But the orgasm isn't nearly as intense as when I sit or lie down with my legs as stiff as boards.