who gives better blowjobs? girls or gays??

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... So theres probably not many guys who are blown regularly by both sexes. Only they can give a fair answer based on experiences.

Well by that standard I qualify, but I really think it varies a lot from one man to the next. For my own enjoyment in receiving a blow job having a woman go down on me is inherently more arousing, so the absolute best of the lady cocksuckers get my vote. But, sadly, they are few and far between and on average men (in my experience) have better technique and do a better job of it physically. I think that's the case because virtually all male cocksuckers absolutely love sucking cock, whereas most female cocksuckers do it mostly just as a necessary chore. Face it, you do best what you most love to do ... and I've been told by a number of men that mine was the best blowjob they've ever received. The quality of my own cocksucking ability is simply a function of the enjoyment I get out of doing it.

Condm_breakr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe it's because it's not easy to make me cum by mouth, or maybe I am not wired quite the same way as "the average guy"... but for me...

women, and it's not close.

I've let 3 different guys try, and, sorry, but, no. They thought they were the best thing since sliced bread, and well, didn't have a clue. Sigh. I hope I never come across that way to a woman...

arealdeepthroat4u

Just Browsing
Media
I live for a cock down my throat and to please the man who hangs in there!
So I don't know if men are better, but i think some women do it because their men want it and not necessarily because they love being on their knees in front of a man
and treating his cock like he is the King.
Some guys just love the cum, I just love sucking cock. I am pretty sure I was born with one deep in my throat. smile
And when i am sucking, licking, and massaging with my throat, i always look for clues as to what that man wants.
sometimes guys make it easy and tell you, but generally, they are conditioned to being satisfied withwhatever and in that case, that's their loss.
Because a cocksucker is only as good as the man that feeds him!

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pshhh, def us gays give better head! Not bagging on girls though, some girls give great head too, but it's mostly guys who do it well.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The best ever was a woman who could get me off in less than 5 minutes any time she wanted to. Which she did many times for a few years.

Overall men have been better. They can usually take more and they aren't into teasing or doing it because they have to. The goal is to make me come and come many times.

That being said my dream bj is with a woman who wants to make my day..

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I've had spectacular head from both men and women, but the best and the worst were from guys. The absolute worst was from a guy who scraped me raw with the teeth and was absolutely brutal on my balls. No amount of coaxing would make him alter his technique. It was a shame, really, because he was a great guy otherwise. I can't imagine a woman being that rough Although, I once had a woman suck me for about 30 seconds then stop and say "did you cum yet? I can't keep this up much longer". Total mood killer.

I think that there is something to the bisexual aspect. Guys who have learned what it takes to please a woman seem to apply some of that knowledge to pleasing a man, too.
Straight or bi-guys apparently know that starting off slow and sensual, enjoying the buildup makes for memorable sex, no matter the gender of their partner.

shire_newbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jury is still out on this one... a girl has never made me cum from one...

and i haven't yet experienced a guy....

further research required!!!

:biggrin1:

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Haha this is great. I love giving BJ's and I've heard I'm very good at it. I never had anyone not come :p . I hear too many of my bi friends say girls just can't suck off. A little off topic, one of my best friends got a Handjob from this chick at a movie theater, he told me she was so rough that he actually hurt him. He made her stop lol. BJ's and HJ's lesson here !

oldguywithschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It just depends on the individual. A lot of ladies will suck your cock only because that is what YOU want. It is not necessarily what THEY want. And they are apprehensive about taking your cum in their mouth, often spitting it out, or even finishing you off by hand.

But I have had ladies suck me off who just could not get enough cock. They can deep throat with the best of men, and they love to eat jizz just as much as I do.

Overall though, I believe that men are the better cocksuckers, and I put myself squarely in the upper class. I can feel a man's reactions as I suck him off with different techniques, and I can guarantee that I can make him blow in my mouth. And when he has blown, I don't just let him go. He still has residual cum in there and he still needs a warm place to keep it while he comes down from the mountaintop. I let him cum fully with vigorous action, but then I relax and slow down, gently brushing his glans and cockhead with my tongue as he subsides. Some guys are so sensitive that they want to get the hell out of there, but most appreciate the extra time I take to tenderly LOVE their cock, and they keep it in my mouth for quite a while as I comfort them with my soft tongue. Some guys even want to cum down my throat, and I can accomodate that as well.