Who has a J/O buddy?

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Was wondering? Which of you guys has a Jack-Off buddy which u still masturbate with regularly? If u dont have one, would you like someone like that jerking off with you? I would love to have one. No assplay, sucking etc. Just raw nakedness with u and your bud's cocks out, jerking off and coming. Straight guys also reply!

fake

Sexy Member
Media
Coming from a straight guy...I haven't had a j/o buddy since I was much younger. Honestly though, it would be kind of nice to have a friend you were close enough with so that masturbating became as normal as anything else you did. Like in the middle of playing video games... "Oh hey, check out this awesome vid I found on the internet earlier" -> video game break/internet check -> "oh sweet, hold on I'ma rub one out real fast..." -> back to video games. It can really only serve to simplify things IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Coming from a straight guy...I haven't had a j/o buddy since like the beginning of puberty. Honestly though, it would be kind of nice to have a friend you were close enough with so that masturbating became as normal as anything else you did. Like in the middle of playing video games... "Oh hey, check out this awesome vid I found on the internet earlier" -> video game break/internet check -> "oh sweet, hold on I'ma rub one out real fast..." -> back to video games. It can really only serve to simplify things IMO.

Agree. How nice it must be just to share with a buddy together what the two of u are doing anyway seperately in ur own time. I think it would be a great bonding experience.!

fake

Sexy Member
Media
Agree. How nice it must be just to share with a buddy together what the two of u are doing anyway seperately in ur own time. I think it would be a great bonding experience.!

For real. I definitely feel closer to my buddies who being naked around has become trivial (many drunken camping trips lifted that barrier a long time ago)

fake

Sexy Member
Media
I would have liked to feel how an uncut cock feels like in my hand when jerking it, how the skin on the shaft feels etc, since im cut. So yes, i would have wanked my j/o bud if the opportunity presents itself.

Hm, for me I think that would be a little too far. If I had a j/o bud that asked I think things would just turn awkward.

Reactions: ballantyne

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have a couple of 'em. there's a different dynamic when it's about masturbating with your buddy present. once you're honest with your friends about jacking, doing it together seems almost natural.

I'd be curious to know of tjose with regular j/o buds, how many of you edge together or do quicker sessions? also -- do you ever get together just yo stroke, or does it just happen?

j2t2m2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have one and we think nothing of it. it just feels better to have someone else do it for you. however when we do it we don't cum on eachothers hands we have the other stop right before.

Reactions: Fredyfx