Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i wish i had one now, i did have one back when my wife and i were into swinging. we met this guy who we both liked and he had a nice fat cock the first time we all had sex while he was stroking himself to cum i grabbed his cock and finished him off it was a blast

tankman

Lucky guy

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No, but it'd be great to have a j/o bud. doubt that my str8 friends who are married and older would be into that sort of thing. Someone tell me
I'm wrong here (please). Would love to stroke my best friend and vice-versa. He's hot and hung with big balls....would love to watch him stroke
his big cock.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like if I had one friend like that! I used to have one in my teenage years; we jerked a lot together. He had amazing huge cock... ...it is good feeling that you know that you can share everything with your friend.Now I have a friend with whom sometimes practice threesome...He is not into jerking; if we would be alone, considers that as a gay..So, unfortunately 4 the time being that's all ...

Spaguy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd love to have more guy friends that were comfortable with nudity so we could "hang" out together. I think being able to j/o together with other men is male bonding and allows for stronger friendships.

I'm curious as a married male, if anyone sees this as cheating. I personally view cheating as not only sexual touching, but when an emotional bond is formed. Others?

Reactions: Fredyfx

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to have one who was a good friend of mine. If I'd been less uptight back then I probably would have done it more. He was good company to have while I was jacking off, and we were both in to edging so it would go on foreeeever. We're still friends, but we're both taken now and agree it wouldn't feel right.

Reactions: Fredyfx

Bloomfield

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, I have one. I see him regularly, but around once a month we end up jacking off, sometimes solo and others mutual. I am gay, he is not, he has 3 kids. He admits he is cheating on his wife but enjoys our times together. On occasions he even sends me a phone text to say he would like a wank .. so we do it at the same time in our different homes. When we have finished we text each other. Is this strange?

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would LOVE a j/o bud, someone who's already a close friend that I could be comfortable enough around to be able to just whip it out whenever it felt natural and just do what comes naturally!

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I have one. I see him regularly, but around once a month we end up jacking off, sometimes solo and others mutual. I am gay, he is not, he has 3 kids. He admits he is cheating on his wife but enjoys our times together. On occasions he even sends me a phone text to say he would like a wank .. so we do it at the same time in our different homes. When we have finished we text each other. Is this strange?

No its NOT strange! I do the same! Sends me over the edge. Fucking hot man!

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love jacking off with other guys straight or gay and do it often. Sometimes we beat off on the phone and it is hot to hear another guy unloading his fuckjuice talking filth. Love watching a stud getting real hot and loosening up.Most guys would love it but are too uptight.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I would LOVE a j/o bud, someone who's already a close friend that I could be comfortable enough around to be able to just whip it out whenever it felt natural and just do what comes naturally!

Smudgey, that's hot, and that's exactly what I want too; someone who's a great bud first, and a j/o partner 2nd so the friendship just flows into the jackin together