Who is the actor with the largest penis/balls?

gordonuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is a picture i found of Jonah Falcon. His length and girth are just insane his balls however... average i guess which only makes the rest of the package all that much more impressive. Damn he is huge.

That is so obvious a fake, looks so photoshopped.
plus where is the full body shot, if he claims to have biggest cock and not afraid to talk about or do tv shows why will he not show full body pics of him hard with his face showing.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dolph Lundgren has been rumored for years to have a huge one, and here's a link to a recent frontal nudity pic of him. He's soft, so this is no indication of the true size.

DolphLundgren005-thumb.jpg

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's no actor, but hunky country singer Keith Anderson always seems to be stuffing something bulbous and round in his crotch.

keitha_bach.jpg

Luge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know whether the Jona Falcon pic is fake but I saw one that big on a stripper in SF about 10 years ago.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
REALLY? Was it biggger than those large to huge cigars he smoked constantly?

I have a theory- one which I've done no research on, therefore it's a theory only in imagination-that men who smoke cigars tend to be sporting larger meat. I have no evidence of this, other than seeing significant bulges on many cigar smoking men. Then again, it could be tumors forming from the cancer inflicting agents said to be in tobacco.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
According to Hollywood cocksuckers, Burl Ives had a big fat dick and huge nutsack to match.

I wonder if this gives truth to the anagram of his name- Evil Rubs

As to his being big, this is the first I'd heard about it- I'll need some undoctored photos.

What about Jim Carey?
rumor has it jim is hung huge and can't remember the late night show jeeny garth was on but she talks about his "huge phallus" as she called it lol but true story