Who is the actor with the largest penis/balls?

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rumor has it jim is hung huge and can't remember the late night show jeeny garth was on but she talks about his "huge phallus" as she called it lol but true story
Jenny Garth? Do you mean Jenny McCarthy? Jenny McCarthy is his wife. Jenny Garth was on 90210.
Either way big or small he is uglier than dog shit.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Simon9 George Raft may have been above average but looked enormous because he was sooooo short. He only topped out at 5'6" or 5'7" tall, Alan Ladd short ya know.:wink:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
actually i've seen it on more than one occassion and he isn't..what you see is all balls and he likes to pass gay jokes to everyone but which no one finds amusing cuz he just keeps going on and on about it

do you mean you have seen it out of pants or seen the lump up close.

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've read several places on the web that the late actor Roddy McDowall was hung like a horse. Rupert Everett writes in his autobiography of his friend McDowall being "sensationally" hung and one of the "best hung men in Hollywood" after seeing Roddy in a pair of speedos one day while swimming at his house. From photos I've seen and from clips from some old movies and TV shows, I think McDowall was very sexy in a sort of nerdy way! (Rupert Everett is hot, too!!) McDowall was born in Scotland; he is universally said to have been a very kind, generous, trustworthy person. A website about him states that he was gay although he never officially "came out." He was never married and was one of Liz Taylor's closest friends. There is a shirtless photo of him and Tab Hunter together in a publicity photo in the early or mid 1950's, and McDowall is very cute, cleancut, lean, and toned. He was slender and boyish-looking even into his 50's and beyond. Has anyone seen any photos of him nude or in speedos, etc? Thanks!

Reactions: sizequeenie

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
Does Ewan whip his dick out whenever he can? He shows in in Trainspotting as well. I'd have to do a taste test before I can comment on it.
Yes, my thought exactly.
You can get a full frontal nudity also in his "the pillow book" (1996); I saw him there, and I don't understand all the users saying he's packing.

glhc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ewan mcGregor, has a nice one! And he is not afraid showing it. In sevreal movies you can get a good impression how well packed he is, like "trainspotting" and i've also seen some shots of "the pillow book" where his body is painted by a asian old guy.

Colin Farrell has a big cock too if the sex vid which is going round on the net is real, don't like the big bush he is having there....

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It will always be guesswork on our parts, but rumors have always said that Jason Priestly is one of the horse hung of Hollywood.

wimpy77

Experimental Member
Media
Ewan mcGregor, has a nice one! And he is not afraid showing it. In sevreal movies you can get a good impression how well packed he is, like "trainspotting" and i've also seen some shots of "the pillow book" where his body is painted by a asian old guy.

Colin Farrell has a big cock too if the sex vid which is going round on the net is real, don't like the big bush he is having there....

seen the colin farrell video. he's average not huge.

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im guessing Justin Long is pretty darn big. I just finished watching Late Night with Jimmy Falon and Justing was a guest. He had on some pretty tight slacks and you could tell his was guarding himself with his hands, but every once in a while at the right angle you could see something huge down there.
-B
justin is a dish love him in everything especially his Mac commercials