Who is the last celebrity you jacked-off to?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is just me, but I thought Christian Bale in American Pyscho was his best look ever by far. He was beyond masturbation material in that whole movie. :biggrin1:

Kevly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
CHANNING TATUM!!! Perfection. Personified. I HIGHLY recommend Googling him if you don't know who I'm talkin' about. MMMMM GOOOD...

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
shit, I am so out of it with pop culture,,, i think my last one was Burt Reynolds, when he was young,,or OJ,,before...you know,,,,

Not to worry, I'm out of it too and don't fucking care. I'm still jacking off to the old school cuz they're the hottest. I've got an 8x10 of a young Rex Smith wearing the tightest jeans and sporting such an obscene bulge. It gets me off every time.:tongue:

Jesse James

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are so many beautiful choices to choose from, but the last was Craig Horner from "Legend of the Seeker." Some great shirtless scenes in that show that make it worth the watching.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like Chuck Hughes. He has that "je ne sais WTF'in? quoi" je ne sais quoi.

I like thinking men...that you can always see what he is thinking about. :smile:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ckeHCkZvTg&feature=related

Amazing picture taker, too.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm jacking off to some soccer players these days. There are so many hot players to watch during the World Cup matches. I jacked off to Argentinian Kun Aguero last night. And I'll think of gorgeous Sammy Eto'o tonight. Actually, the whole Cameroun squad would be in my dream orgy; they all have perfectly sculpted bodies.