Who is this cuckolding red-headed jewish girl? What's her name?

milkprincess

1st Like
Media
There's a really hot video of a red-head jewish girl from LA who's getting banged by a black guy and filmed by her boyfriend. It's amazing. I really want to know who the actual girl is though. Anyone have her name, more pics, anything? Someone out there must recognize this girl!

What's her name!?

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is amateur stuff, so just try to find where they upload these videos and follow that.

69er

Experimental Member
Media
This is amateur stuff, so just try to find where they upload these videos and follow that.
They were originally uploaded on adultfriendfinder. Last time I checked, about 8 months ago, their account was disabled. Sorry don't remember their username. It might have been Jewish Princess......

Last edited:

3sumguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haven't kept track of which videos and when they were made, but I know she has more than inspired my lust. I love redheads, I love voyeurism, I love threesomes, and I love the videos of her I've seen and gotten off to!

hbizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems the vid of her with one dude is everywhere but I have seen reports of a 25 minute version of the gangbang video, anyone ever seen it?

Also is it me or does she look high/drugged/not into it during the gangbang video as compared to the video where she is with one guy?