Who should CUM first?.. The Top or the Bottom?.. As applied to M2M anal sex...

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always wait until the bottom cums (presuming he has any interest in cumming: many don't). I guess I'm just chivalrous that way :cool:

what do you mean many bottoms have no interest in cumming?.. that sounds surprising to me...

when i bottom Its always hottier if i'm into the top enough to be able to get off, and when they take there time and do the right things to get me off, rather than making it all just be about them.. as as much as I like getting fucked it doesn't do alot for me if it isn't at least partially orgasmic..

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I bottom, usually we agree the top to come first, than I like to cum with his help or I jo playing with his dick to help me cum.

Damien_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im bot/vers, so when i bottom we usually wait until we are both about to cum and i will blow first, he likes the tightening up while i blow which sends him over the edge, where when i top, its the same thing, bottom blows 30 seconds before the top. :)

Reactions: deleted1271021

alpinepaul

Experimental Member
Media
what do you mean many bottoms have no interest in cumming?.. that sounds surprising to me...

when i bottom Its always hottier if i'm into the top enough to be able to get off, and when they take there time and do the right things to get me off, rather than making it all just be about them.. as as much as I like getting fucked it doesn't do alot for me if it isn't at least partially orgasmic..

there are some bottoms who focus on the fun inside so they have no urge to shoot off their loads; me for example i don't have to cum meaning to ejaculate when i bottom and it still is a intense, superhot, sensational feeling; works also the other way round: i dont have to shoot a load if i make a bottom satisfied; it's okay if it happens, but like everything with sex: there is no "this HAS to be definitly"

Stephanie4cd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I like to please a man and pleasing him is my first goal and even if I cum before him I won't stop until he is satisfied. When I am on the bottom (and I prefer to be on the bottom) and he is in me, I can't cum until he pulls out.

Stephanie

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when bottoming I put all my energy and attention into satisfying my top. I'm very active and concentrate on milking his cock. takes a lot of work to meet each of his strokes just right so he feels me tightening around his shaft, then releasing, repeating, so I'm not thinking much about my own cock.

He'll usually have a massive, powerful orgasm that sends me over the edge and then I'll come all over my chest, still milking his cock, as he begins to go flaccid inside me.