Who should CUM first?.. The Top or the Bottom?.. As applied to M2M anal sex...

cockaddictedboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the top should come first. I am mostly bottom, and if I come first and he keeps fucking me, I just can't stand the intense feeling of joy in my ass, it drives me crazy ! First he comes, and then keeps pumping my ass, then I come !

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like it when the bottom cums first (I'm usually top). Sometimes (usually) they tighten sphincter when they cum, and that feels hot.

bhambiguy2001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I prefer as a bottom for the top to cum first and then for me to come while playing with the cock that just fucked me. Love to cum all over it and lick it up. However, some tops want me to cum so they know they're causing me pleasure, which is fine. But I do not like it when tops don't understand some bottoms, me being one of them, might stay soft because the sensation sometimes is concentrated in my ass. They seem to be concerned I'm not enjoing it. What's not to enjoy?

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hmmm, if i am topping the bottom cums first. I just will not cum until he shoots at least once. Preference is to go until he cums at least 2-3 times. If I bottom the top has to cum fist. LOL, I guess either way for me the other guy has to cum fist or I don't want to cum. I get most of my pleasure out of giving pleasure.

D_Beau_N_Arrow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I fuck my daddybear, he always cums while I am inside him, but after that I have to pull my dick slowly out for him to not get hurt. If he fucks me, I always cum while he fucks, but pull him out in the middle of the climax, or else it hurts me.

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depends on what you're talking about. I don't cum when I'm bottoming, as in shooting. I have a pure anal orgasm, a completely different feeling. It's an amazing feeling, but it's completely up to me and my top working together to get there. Most tops aren't up to the challenge. So I work on making them feel good and let them cum. I haven't actually SHOT when I was with someone in over 10 years.

So... I guess the answer to the question is the top first.

Edit: Wow that sounds like I don't enjoy sex. I should make it clear, I LOVE my sex life and find it VERY pleasurable. I just don't focus on shooting. ;-)

Last edited:

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
an interesting thread. I have only had one top give me an anal orgasm. I have never been with a top that lasted more than 10 minutes anyway..<sad>

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd cop out and say it doesn't matter lol..

Seriously, a bottom doesn't need to orgasm per se to enjoy sex. few men do orgasm from getting fucked.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what do you mean many bottoms have no interest in cumming?.. that sounds surprising to me...

when i bottom Its always hottier if i'm into the top enough to be able to get off, and when they take there time and do the right things to get me off, rather than making it all just be about them.. as as much as I like getting fucked it doesn't do alot for me if it isn't at least partially orgasmic..

You've read many times repeated in this thread that, at least for a minority of bottoms, their ejaculation is secondary to their pleasure. If the bottom wants to cum, I usually assist when I'm done. There are very few bottoms who can continue getting fucked once they've cum.

Many bottoms ignore their dicks to focus on the pleasure they're getting from their asses.

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I bottom, I like to cum first. I have a hard time cumming if the top stops fucking me. Once it's in, I like it to stay in till I shoot. Just when I'm about to cum, I like to fuck really hard. I cum multiple times, and I cum really hard and intense. It's astounding! Then the top can cum any what he wants to, and I help ;) That's my experience as a bottom.
When I top, I don't have a preference.