Who taught you about Head cleaning

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So I am sure many times in past the issue of cleaning uncut dick, about head cheese or smegma would have come up.... but I want to know if someone told you or taught you to clean/wash it...

Because I vaguely remember that when I was 5 (maybe 6), my mom told me to pull back my foreskin and wash it...

So did anyone else was told or it was one of those natural instinct things you just picked up?

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I am sure many times in past the issue of cleaning uncut dick, about head cheese or smegma would have come up.... but I want to know if someone told you or taught you to clean/wash it...

So did anyone else was told or it was one of those natural instinct things you just picked up?

You hear about it in school in NL, that "IF" you are able to pull the foreskin back, then clean under it in the bath or shower but only with clear water, never use soap there. The saw is taught with girls not to use soap. If any soap is NOT rinsed completely away and is carried under your foreskin or within a girl's labia, you will get a wicked infection and inflamation, called balanitis in boys.

I have been told that a great fuss was made in the past if a boy was discovered with a foreskin narrowing during school medicals, but now they say that often a boy's foreskin may not be able to pull back until their later teen years.

In any event, a teen boy's natural wanking action and peeing with his foreskin forward tend to work smegma to the tip where it is carried away by urine. For girls, urinating does the same thing within their labia.

In all male species, human or animal, smegma forms under the foreskin, works its way to the tip and is carried away, usually during urination. All without epidemics of inflamation and penile cancer. IMHO, it's just the humans in some parts that are preoccupied with this natural bodily function. People just seem to love to mess with boys' penises.

Generally speaking, in all species, there is the greater danger when the foreskin is retracted and the knob or entire penis is exposed, an inner body part, and a foreign object is carried back under the foreskin when it recovers the organ to its normal, natural, position.

That's not to say that some boys and men decide they want to keep it exposed or want that look and have their foreskin removed. If that's what they wish, then that's kewl, it's their body. But there's nothing unhealthy about having a foreskin or the fact that smegma occurs there.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
mom, at age 4.
the foreskin produces more smegma when it is separating from the head for the first time.
it was itchy. I showed it to her, and she told me to pull the foreskin back and wash in the tub. never a problem since.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Depends what your foreskin is like. Mine slipped back from an early age (can't remember it ever not slipping back), so it has always been back and forth while I'm washing.

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was in six grade I was in sex ed and learned about it. Honestly, I hadn't seen that many penises at that time, so I didn't know what the whole being circd or having foreskin was about. Anyways, the class talked about penis and how you would pull it back and wash it, but that was the first of it. My parents never did talk to me about that type of stuff.

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was in six grade I was in sex ed and learned about it. Honestly, I hadn't seen that many penises at that time, so I didn't know what the whole being circd or having foreskin was about. Anyways, the class talked about penis and how you would pull it back and wash it, but that was the first of it. My parents never did talk to me about that type of stuff.

Atleast you had a sex-ed class.. I never had one in my school. Any my parents too din't talk about sex. It was internet, books and friends that comprised my Sex-Ed.
I found about circumcision while reading some tribal tradition book in 7th grade and had to look up for definition in a dictionary.
And it wasn't untill junior(3rd) year college, untill I got to see one in flesh.