Who taught you about Head cleaning

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How poetic. :tongue:

Isn't it a parent or some other responsible adults job to teach a child how to bathe their entire body at an early age.

Usually that would be the case. It was a different time and a different cultural background. My mother who may have bathed me as a baby was not going to speak of such things as a little boy's penis-at least not to me, her son. My older brothers most likely would have made it into a torment fest, and my father was usually in absentia. That left my grandfather, who was most influential in my upbringing.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
for me it was mom who taught me to pull the skin back and wash, she still followed up until around 7-8 when taking a bath and would come in and wash my back and make me stand and would take my wash cloth and pull it back and wash it, She reminded me that if not mine would end up like my bothers (who was cut at 7 for adhesions) or might not have seperated yet too, but anyway after married got mine taken care of, easy to clean now

S

SirConcis

My dad (expecially) and my mom made sure I was washed properly down there, even if it hurt me like hell to have a washcloth touch the exposed head when I was young.

When I started to wash myself, I was told in no uncertain terms that if I didn't wash under the foreksin, I would get sick and be circumcised (in a "punishement" tone).

Once I wass able to bathe myself, I would retract foreksin before going to bath and let the head dry and that made it easier to clean without pain. (as I grew up, the pain transformed into please as the glans got more mature).

B_smkindude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have this one uncle who was my favorite and he would talk to me about all kinds of things and one time I dont remember what age I was maybe 10 but I just came out of the shower and out of no where he talked to me about cleaning under the skin and told me what to do and everything so that's how I learned

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pretty sure I just worked it out for myself. I don't remember ever having any specific genital-centric washing advice, tbh.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Atleast you had a sex-ed class.. I never had one in my school. Any my parents too din't talk about sex. It was internet, books and friends that comprised my Sex-Ed.
I found about circumcision while reading some tribal tradition book in 7th grade and had to look up for definition in a dictionary.
And it wasn't untill junior(3rd) year college, untill I got to see one in flesh.
I don't think you really missed much. Sex Ed in the US is a joke. I remember the ONE assignment I had for Sex Ed, they listed off a random STD and you had to answer 5 questions about it. I got three of the questions wrong, and the test was so heavily curved that I still got a 70%.

So here, I'll sum up American Sex Ed for you: Piece A fits into Slot B. Avoid this at all costs or you will DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! And your dick will fall off.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If my kids hadn't the mind to wash their penises in the shower by they were six or so I'd have them to the pediatrician or child psychologist fast. Children are more fasdidious about personal cleanliness than some lazy adults. And the old myth about smegma: intact penises are just as clean as those which have been surgically circumcised. I speak as one who is cut, as are my sons.