Who wants larger cock veins?

kindred spirit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
THanks for the pictures from the bigger and better vein club! I expect we will all eventually find a few new ways for expansion and expression on this subject. I enjoyed all the comments and just love the freedom of comment.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have jelqued and my veins became distended, looked great but they ached for a couple of hours after, kind of a varicose vein effect I guess.

kindred spirit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Valasidation mode, stimulation, that explosive feeling, "Well', listen up, bigger chances of geting your balls aching for more. I have tried many products and I will share them as I have time. I did a lot of research and there are many good replys in this forem. Youngins beware, over 30's maybe this is for you especially. always check your tolerance levels. there is a loading phase in bodybuilding, 2-3 weeks which gets your body more full of the ingrediant your taking. Testerone supps com in various delivery methods, Keep your head on, research Bodybuilding.com or discount anabolics.com. African bark pygeum, yohimbe, maca, muria pumens etc all have some results. A product called SROGEN by Soma labs has flower pollen with the most % quantities, watch they get you on multiple orders if not carefull. I had results that built cum loads especially combined with a testerone supp, vitiman worlds vita man ( Check Spelling on Vitiaman) for your older gents, La gear Methoxy was very jacked up, make sure you are doing some hard labor and make an effort to be nice to your partner and back off it should you get a shorter temper.

Things are loaded for 6 weeks to two months and then continue for about three weeks, and lay off most of the hard core stuff for about 2 to 3 weeks. Zinc is good which I wonder if we are supposed to limit ourselves to 50mg a day, Arginine oh yea, that the other one I was taking.

I'm looking for response's on motivation again, very difficulat year, and its time to get slim, again, Hot rox, not sure, pro lab horney goat weed I bet you will get some erection with that, I did. So gents load up, be patient, get your circulation going, buy a vibrator and press it down onto your penis laying on your desk chair while reading the web stuff hear, you will find after about 15 to 30 min your veing swelling and pre cum flowing, dont cum now if you can help it and let those balls build up steam so you and your best buddy can have fun getting each other through the day for new discovery!

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
cumshot_tb.php