Whole Penis In Mouth?

taurusbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about anyone else, but none of my ex girlfriends have ever been able to deepthroat/fit my whole penis in their mouth. Is this common or have I just been with small mouthed girls? Thanks a lot and is it possible to train your partner in the art of deepthroat? :smile:

AudiMan

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Huntersville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dude...look at the size of your dick. I don't know how big you are, but you a very large. Most girls would not have a chance at taking that much cock in their mouths, and down their throats. Just be happy that your have a really big dick, and be content with girls taking as much as they can. You will probably continue to have this problem until you find someone that has zero gag reflex...and a wide throat. lol

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know about anyone else, but none of my ex girlfriends have ever been able to deepthroat/fit my whole penis in their mouth. Is this common or have I just been with small mouthed girls? Thanks a lot and is it possible to train your partner in the art of deepthroat? :smile:

I know exactly how you feel because none of my ex gfs could come anywhere close to deepthroating me either. They could only get the head and about an inch or so in their mouths before there was absolutely no more room.

That said, giving deepthroat is made much harder by larger girth rather than longer length. Thinner girth is much easier to deepthroat.

Secondly, curvature can either help or hurt tremendously. In most positions, an upward or straight out erection is very hard to deepthroat, whereas a downward curve is very easy to deepthroat in those same positions.

Last edited:

D_Bertrand Ballfloot

Experimental Member
Media
Most of my boyfriends cannot deep throat me. However, it is when they get down to the base of my cock where I'm the thickest that they have so much trouble. The cannot open their mouths wide enough and I get serious pain as their teeth scrape my cock. Some guys can do it though.

taurusbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Logically, I suppose guys have bigger mouths. I think that girth is the main problem here.

D

deleted3272

same here never had a girl take all of me. and like alpha male said the girth is the biggest problem as my gf says i "physically wont fit in my throat" and like alpha male also said upward curve hurts too, but if you want a girl to take more heres what you do, have her lay on her back on the bed with her head hanging off and then have her try and deepthroat you they usually can take more this way.

taurusbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes you are right there! I have tried the head off the bed position and it does help. Thanks.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My b/f is kinda large but looking at your cock there Taurus, even though I have a BIG MOUTH and could do wonders, I'd never be able to deepthroat it. It's too "girthy"....

Nice cock man. Enjoy it.

Magnum9x7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It might not turn you on as much, but I guarantee you that you could find guys who could take your whole dick into their mouth and throat. You can even throat-fuck some of them. Very few people have ever deepthroated mine either, but I have found at least 7 who could take it all and more. I never had a woman who could take much more than half...but then I am over 7" in girth. What are your measurements, lad?

taurusbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks all, I see your point about the girth and I now see that in time I will find a girl who can deepthroat me. Anyway, I have never measured my size Magnum because I like to keep things mysterious even to myself. Your guess is as good as mine! I would say though that it is anywhere from 8-10 in length and 6+ in girth. Thanks again!

tomosaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from my experience most girls can only get a few inches in (I'm 6 and a bit in girth and 7 long) and I'd always found it difficult to come through oral..

despite a few who've tried, only one girl's managed to deep throat me.. most surprisingly of all she was skinny and petite, but certainley knew her way around a cock and on the whole took it as a challenge when I told her I'd never had DT.. as she did with most of our sex life, after failing at the first attempt and being vocal for a few days about her disappointment about not being able to fit it in.. visually it looked incredible esp as I thought it was never going to happen, but ultimately I'd rather attention was paid to the head and best of all my balls..

So to me it's more about technique, gag practice and willing than size of someones mouth.. god knows how I didn't cause her damage though!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I bet it is a very common problem with guys here. I know I have had very few women who could handle me all the way in their mouths. Not as much because of length but more because of my girth. Their mouths don't open up wide enough

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is one of the reasons why I'm not a fan of getting blown. It's exceptionally rare that I can find anyone who can take the whole thing.

I prefer fucking.