Who's had sex with a trans?

sainva

Just Browsing
Media
anyone i might know?

Victoria (now out of NY), Nakita Coxxx, and Tonyaa. Tonyaa was by far the best, beautiful, attentive, and very well hung (althought she doesn't advertise it) and the only one I have seen multiple times, and would see again, and again, and...Well you get the picture.

D_7tyifio7yufg8

Just Browsing
Media
The only cocks I've sukked were trans. Sexy as hell. Mostly, nice cocks, they all came all over me. I sukked them, no condom. I love the smell of cock after some sweating. Makes me cum almost w/o touching.

Anonymous1991

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not a trans, but I'm a feminine looking 19 year old bi guy who looks like jailbait. If you're in Toronto, want a BJob or want to fuck my ass for fun, PM me. Must send pics of face + body first.

i had sex with a trans once. i was dating this chick who later on confessed to being a trans. at first i was just speechless, one thing led to another and hence my first trans expirence. she gave me oral and i came in her mouth. then i let her fuck me bareback. man it hurt like hell but i was told to relax and i did and it started to feel really good. about 5 minutes later she came inside me. it felt like a burst of heat in me insides. of course that made me have a boner and that hot trans let me fuck her in da ass, of course, lol i didnt last 15 seconds i came inside that anus so fast.

Reactions: Gourmand Tunnis

JaxJim

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well yes, actually three of them: First a VERY passable young "lass" in Chicago. "She" was in almost every way a woman except that something extra. I still think and fantasize about her. She gave what i rank as one of the best BJs I've ever had.

Second was a hot quite attractive "girl" from Peru. She preferred being a top and absolutely tore me up with a nice thick uncut cock.

The third was not entirely passable, but very passionate and ADORED playing with my balls (which I really like). She had a smallish cock, but could cum three plus times a night and could even cum hands free from a good ass pounding. She moved or I'd probably still go out with her.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well yes, actually three of them: First a VERY passable young "lass" in Chicago. "She" was in almost every way a woman except that something extra. I still think and fantasize about her. She gave what i rank as one of the best BJs I've ever had.

Second was a hot quite attractive "girl" from Peru. She preferred being a top and absolutely tore me up with a nice thick uncut cock.

The third was not entirely passable, but very passionate and ADORED playing with my balls (which I really like). She had a smallish cock, but could cum three plus times a night and could even cum hands free from a good ass pounding. She moved or I'd probably still go out with her.
there once was a lady from peru
who from all accounts new how to really cook my stew
i thought she was from venus
until i reached in her pants and found a penis
oh my, what's a fellow to do??

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had hand jobs, kissed and sucked on some titties with three t-girls. I would have done more but they were on their period j/k. That's all I ever did with t-girl. I have a friend who is a t-girl in Texas, but too masculine looking, but I always tell him how pretty she/he is. He's actually a make up artist for famous people.