Who's your TV Daddy

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My TV "little brother" was Little Joe from "Bonanza". In the early days of the series, he "dressed" down his left tight-fitting trouser leg. He made quite an "impression" with the TV audience. The late Michael Landon was Lirrle Joe.
Ah yes I remember it well. Remember the off white jeans, when he wore those it showed best. An lpsg member saw it at a urinal and was very impressed. I think it was in classic film stars tread.Looking back these guys were pioneers they knew what the hell they where doing!:wink:

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wanted to share a room with a bathroom like Wally and Beaver did. Tony Dow was hot as fuck. I would porpose putting Beaver in a foster home so my new big brother and I could get to know each other better.

Reactions: LoveBigP

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
There were sooo many! Porter Ricks of course, but I guess the one who really made my juices flow was Alex Stone, from the Donna Reed Show. Gorgeous, nice, caring, hairy AND a doctor!

Reactions: LoveBigP

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OMG GJorg...ME TOO!!!!

I had a HUGE crush on Ranger Rick! Not Sandy! He was too young!! I've always liked guys in their 30's or so and I was always cruising most of the Dads in the TV shows not the kids.

I also had a huge boner for Bill Bixby in "The Courtships of Eddie's Father" - he was SO handsome! Hey, whatever happened to that show!? I wanna see it again...they should put it on TVLand or something or even on DVD!
Yes Bill Bixby,remember those western pocket flat front tight slacks made out of sharkskin fabric on My favorite Martian?
Oh how about the dude from Lost in Space? Not the old queen doctor!
I was a very horney little kid.I could have gotten some predators in serious trouble.:eek:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I kinda liked Graham Chase, the dad on My So-Called Life.
Yes! He was mine, as well! I love the Halloween episode where he slips on the tights of his costume. He was so sexy to me at the time. I haven't seen him in a few years, but I'd be willing to bet he's just as good-looking now.

I love older men, period, so I always notice the older guys in movies and TV shows.:biggrin:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Major Don West? He was one of my first television crushes. Or do you mean Professor John Robinson?
The Major of course but ,the dad would do in a pinch. Some of the extras on I DREAM OF JEANIE were hotties (astronauts).

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Could a administrator change the name of this thread to "Who's your TV Daddy"? People are getting this wrong again. I did repost but someone took it down. I guess because it seemed like a duplicate. I would be ever so gratfull

canlaek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my family tree would include brian keith..I have a thing for hairy blonds to this day... alex stone.....and tony dow..I would be his orphan cousin