Why and where do you spit cum?

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck that, "is not ladylike". If you don't like cum in your mouth, spit it out. I mostly hold a t-shirt or some other piece of clothing to my mouth and then push it out. That is, if an accident has happened, usually I don't let cum get anywhere near my mouth insides. But surely I'd not care about ladylike or not if it's about a sexual dislike.

It's not Ladylike to insult your lover and "spit" - Be a big girl and swallow...

Hey! We lick your brains out and dont ever complain...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree! (Several good posts in here by the way) Maybe it's an acquired taste for some, but I think it's bad manners to spit it out.

Look at it this way...

A) It's healthy! (Full of zinc and other essential minerals and nutrients)
B) It's not fattening! (Each teaspoon of semen has only 5 - 7 calories)
C) Excellent sleep aid! (Maybe it's the minerals, but I sleep soooo well after swallowing a load)

:wink:

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's bad mannered to spit too, if a guy was eating me out then suddenly spat I'd be fairly insulted.

Well, I've done the inhaled-a-pubic-hair choking cough before. I hope that didn't make her feel bad, but it's pure reflex -- I was powerless to stop it.

The idea that spitting is "ill-mannered" is a little bit funny to me. To the extent that guys care at all, objecting to it on the grounds of etiquette isn't the issue. Some guys like their women to swallow -- and I say "some" because others like me don't really care either way -- for a variety of reasons: dominance, fetishism, or the idea that by swallowing you're "accepting" them in an intimate way. "Because it's well-mannered" isn't in the top 10, I don't think.

But we should probably ask Ms. Manners her opinion, just in case.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's bad mannered to spit too, if a guy was eating me out then suddenly spat I'd be fairly insulted.
So relevant to me...

Last night I ate my girlfriend out for like half an hour. I lovingly slurped down all her juices as I brought her to orgasm then teased her back and forth until finally she came and felt great.

Than...

She gave me head. I love her and so didn't want to make her work too hard so let myself come quickly in about 5 minutes.

Then...

She goes running to the bathroom sink. SPIT! Washes her mouth out. Then came back to bed and expected to cuddle.

I felt her spitting like a truck driver wasn't my notion of a romantic gesture. My (female) friend said it was downright rude and insulting.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ummm, honestly, I don't think most guys care whether you spit or swallow so the question becomes moot. What guys really care about is that your mouth is on our penis. Furthermore, most men don't care what you do as long as you are paying attention to the penis.

The end (cumming) justifies the means.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I can never remember this really being a big deal apart from once. Sometimes I've felt unable to swallow and therefore spat - not so much spat as wiped my mouth on a t-shirt or something (I've never hawked out cum - without a specific request to do so). Mostly, if it goes in my mouth it gets swallowed.

There is a spot on the soft palate, slightly different for everyone, that if stimulated a certain way causes vomiting. I was 'shot' very hard in that spot once and it took supreme effort on my part not to throw up nevermind spit. I was a little wary for a while after that but it never happened again.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been treated twice for thrush from a yeast infected pussy.Any woman that won't swallow won't be getting oral attention from me!

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember in high school a couple of guys were going back and forthe about wether they'd kiss a girl after she gave him head.

One guy was like "Ok, I'll kiss her but not after I come in her mouth"

The other guy wouldn't even kiss her after his dick was in her mouth.

IMHO the best sex is where you just let go of all those childish notions, loose yourself (and your ego), and enjoy.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i neither spit nor swallow. i've only had a few guys that i actually LIKED them cumming in my mouth. the texture and taste and smell ... barf. The Husband cums buckets and it's so distasteful to me that it's never IN the mouth. and yes, we've tried different diets and workouts, etc. no, thank you.

it's hurlworthy.

and insane that people put such a huge thing on it.
if a guy doesn't like going down on me, as long as he isn't a selfish prick, it's fine with me.

i thought sex was about both people enjoying themselves!

i also hate coffee & onions.
it's not a sign of rejection if i won't eat them if your cooking.

i wouldn't spit though.
it can go other places.