Why are black guys so damn sexy??!!!

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Always loved Gordy the Weatherman on MTM...(John Amos) and James Brown... love the brothers!! Love muscular black men... : )

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
black guys are unusual. they behave like gay white guys in some ways. what i mean is -- black guys fuss over their appearance, their hair, muscles, etc., in ways that only gay white guys would. also, ambye the "taboo' of black guys is attractive and mysterious to some people.

:wtf1:

and to answer the OP question, "Why are black guys so damn sexy?" Because we are :biggrin1::tongue::wink:

B_smooth_7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think black men are super sexy but it's hard getting past poor English and saggers. I KNOW it's not across the board so please don't burn me for that comment. I have several very cook black friends but more often than not I get hit on on line and when I look through the photos, they're flipping me off (not me but you know what I mean), have jeans or pants or shorts hanging down past their asses. 90% are looking for 420 friendly guys or smoking buddies and 50% ask for money. And my biggest pet peeve is "sup". Say hello or hi or move on.

D

deleted15807

I think black men are super sexy but it's hard getting past poor English and saggers. I KNOW it's not across the board so please don't burn me for that comment. I have several very cook black friends but more often than not I get hit on on line and when I look through the photos, they're flipping me off (not me but you know what I mean), have jeans or pants or shorts hanging down past their asses. 90% are looking for 420 friendly guys or smoking buddies and 50% ask for money. And my biggest pet peeve is "sup". Say hello or hi or move on.

Why not burn you for that comment? You can start your own benighted hater thread and leave this one alone.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This is just...ugh...I can't...

D_Phil_McCavity

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

This is just starting trouble!!!!... not all black men wear there pant hangin off there asses... not all want to smoke weed..... i know many white guys who smoke weed... 90% wow your almost saying all of them smoke... and not all black men talk like thugs.... i can say... i dont smoke weed... wear my pant hangin off my ass.... or say sup!!..... not that there any thing wrong with saying sup!!!.....

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

There are people of all races that fall into the categories that you described.

I know that there is freedom of speech, but there are times I wish that everyone did not have that freedom (everyone is looking at you smooth 7).

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You disgust me with this comment!

D

deleted15807

A most interesting tumblr of the subject matter.....kinda blatino-ish

L.A. Proper

Last edited by a moderator: