Why are black guys so damn sexy??!!!

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I think black men are super sexy but it's hard getting past poor English and saggers. I KNOW it's not across the board so please don't burn me for that comment. I have several very cook black friends but more often than not I get hit on on line and when I look through the photos, they're flipping me off (not me but you know what I mean), have jeans or pants or shorts hanging down past their asses. 90% are looking for 420 friendly guys or smoking buddies and 50% ask for money. And my biggest pet peeve is "sup". Say hello or hi or move on.

Can you please ban yourself for even submitting such a comment?

I think water tastes great...but I can only drink it when it is poured directly from the bottle. I KNOW it's not across the board so please don't burn me for that comment.

Who gives a flying hoot? Stick with the flow here.

mpg5mpg5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cuz we are :D. but seriously, i thinks its the culture (u.s. at least) that makes us seem super masculine. Which is sexy imo

hippyglass

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are now the second person I have ever known who has recognized how gorgeous and sexy John Amos was.

chiming in about john amos...always had a huge crush on him. he is so crushworthy on the mary tyler moore show. beautiful man, beautiful features.

and idris elba!

oh and really: list of hot black guys on the Wire is endless. the guy who plays marlo, jamie hector...so beautiful. michael k. williams! (omar) good lord.

thinkagain321

Cherished Member
Media
I agree that black guys are hot, but please can we get past this shaved head / clippered head is the only hair style thing that black guys seem to have at the moment. Go back to the 90s and before and black guys had some awesome looks, but now it's 'I wanna look bald'!

BBClovingMILF

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that black guys are hot, but please can we get past this shaved head / clippered head is the only hair style thing that black guys seem to have at the moment. Go back to the 90s and before and black guys had some awesome looks, but now it's 'I wanna look bald'!

Lmao!!