Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree that black guys are hot, but please can we get past this shaved head / clippered head is the only hair style thing that black guys seem to have at the moment. Go back to the 90s and before and black guys had some awesome looks, but now it's 'I wanna look bald'!

Uh, maybe because we enjoy having a low cut fade or being shaven bald...if you are looking for something more ethnic then you likely not going to find it here with black Americans

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some of us also hate the shaved head look. It's one of the 3-5 non-ridiculed hairstyles among black people (men and women alike, judging the male half)... and only if they don't have a "peanut head". Past styles are made fun of. Anything not fitting the norm is made fun of. Hair relaxer? Yea, good luck with that.

Thankfully, if you follow any youths, some of them are starting to relax their hair again. It's usually the more trendy type, though. These, of course, aren't the type you'll find listening to most of that hate-spewing rap.

Last edited:

Luckeynatl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Method Man

tumblr_mjijhv2C351rd0xt4o1_500.jpg

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some of us also hate the shaved head look. It's one of the 3-5 non-ridiculed hairstyles among black people (men and women alike, judging the male half)... and only if they don't have a "peanut head". Past styles are made fun of. Anything not fitting the norm is made fun of. Hair relaxer? Yea, good luck with that.

Thankfully, if you follow any youths, some of them are starting to relax their hair again. It's usually the more trendy type, though. These, of course, aren't the type you'll find listening to most of that hate-spewing rap.

I agree in my age group I see alot of people with flat tops, dreads, designs, tapers these days. Unfortunately, I've been cursed with early baldness so I'm usually have a very low cut. In response to the op from what I've heard from other races is that its the skin contrast and the way we carry ourselves.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love Steve Harvey face, bald head and wonderful cheek dimples and beautiful voice..and he has great height and I think he has cock above average and thick...his wife is very pretty too.

Black guys can be very hot..I prefer mine bald, tall and muscular big frames..yummy! Not into slender men or sweet baby face men.