Why are Gay Men seemingly obsessed with uncut cock?

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No suprises there about it, I am uncut too, My boyfriend love my uncut cock, also I was chatting to american guy few months ago, told me that it is very rare to find guy who is uncut in USA but not so rare in europe. as I get attention from guys who love my uncut cock.

It is strange that in USA which is very rare to find uncut guy...

You are right, uncut guys over here are the minority. That is the reason I used to be insecure and embarassed about being uncut. After I was with a girl and it didn't bother her (she even seemed a little intrigued by it) I lost my insecurity.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... Seriously though?
how can sensitivity ever be wasted.
You don't have to have partner to be sexual
it is a integral part of life
You should be relieved :biggrin: to know that I do in fact jerk off; but just once or twice a week. Compared to many other guys who claim once per day [and more!]; my saying "not sexually active" is relative.

spaox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
spaox, many Americans are under the impression that Brazilians are a sensual, uninhibited people who are much more open minded about sex, including sex between men. Many Americans find Brazilians exotic. However, since you've been in the states since you were a child, these may not be factors in your case. .

Meniscus, this is an entirely different subject altogether, albeit one I would be interested in having. I will only address it briefly by stating that many Brasilieros feel extremely objectified by the rest of the world. We share a zest for life and are passionate about everything including our sex partners, but everyone forgets that we are still human and generally share the same level of hormonal impeti as the rest of humanity.

As for many of the other points, I think I understand better why some men may fetishize uncut men. I have also heard the comments such as it is more unclean, cancer risks etc. Just to share a bit of research, of all the uncut men on earth, less than 5000 men per year get penile cancer. While women are twice as affected with vaginal cancer. Yet no one advocates vaginectomy.

As for the question of my cock size, I will upload my photos to share with the group and thanks for all the responses.

aussiejd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My cock is uncut, but I actually prefer cut. I have even wished at times that I was cut, to me they just seem to look beautiful, and bigger. I guess we want the opposite of what we are sometimes )

tallandlean

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think that there are few things more erotic than a big uncut cock with
a large rim showing through the foreskin. Another great turn-on for me
is seeing a guy with an uncut cock pissing without pulling back the
foreskin. When I handle an uncock cock it just feels better.((I'm cut).

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most people just like things natural, I suspect. I think the bigger mystery is why gay men are seemingly obsessed with crappy tv shows (I've seen quotes from Gilmore Girls, Three's Company, and Growing Pains being bandied about recently). :biggrin1:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well as an uncut man in the U.S. its (sadly) a rarity- tho I see it more in my generation and now seems to be an 'upswing' (pardon the pun in non-circumcision.

I much prefer other uncut men, always have, always will- self obsession? perhaps. A completely unscientic observation is- uncut men tend to give better head (I think they 'get' sensitivity better...?)

I have even seen uncut men 'peel back' to try to hide their uncut nature...sad huh?

viamanmax

Experimental Member
Media
I just have to say I greatly prefer cut, but i can see that many people prefer the oposite. I don't know why people are so obsessed with wanting to change though, it isn't that big a deal and it certainly isn't a dealbreaker in the slightest.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've rarely been kicked out of bed because I'm uncut. But it did happen once in 1970's SLC at their version of the tubs that once existed on 727 West 17th South (the building is now a motor parts warehouse). I've always preferred sex with uncut men, too. But I've never threw an uncut guy out of bed. However, in the pre AIDS era of bad disco and bell bottomed Levis I made it a point to "catch" as well as "pitch." It was during that era I learned, from personal experience, that it was much more comfortable (for me) to get fucked by a guy who had a decent foreskin. Even the diminutive wieners (5") were easier to deal with. I was always an equal-opportunity "I'll fuck you if you'll fuck me/you can fuck me if I can fuck you" player. But that was back in the innocent days. Now, it seems, gay an bi men are born as solely tops or power-hungry bottoms.

In general, I've always been complimented on not being cut and I've always been pleased to remain so.

Last edited:

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love being uncut. I call it "Lube for Life". It is like having the stripped down version or the one with all the features. I like the extra features.

I was once sitting in the sauna with another guy. He got talking to me about my uncut dick and told me he was trying to regrow his foreskin. Then he asked me if he could just feel what it was like. I didn't care. I like sharing. So he comes over and starts sliding my foreskin up and down my dick. Of course my dick started to get hard. He says, "Damn, how big does that thing get". I told him just keep doing what he was doing and he would find out. lol.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... and some even begin to hate their parents for having it done to them (the NOCIRC movement consists almost entirely of men who are bitter about their circumcision).
You just had to mention "hating parents," didn't you? The cut crusaders really love to say that, don't they?

Just what exactly is the "NOCIRC movement"? There is a NOCIRC organization which was founded by Marilyn Milos and other female RN's. Is that what you're referring to?

Milkdud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow i dont see the big deal about uncut cocks. I mean me and my friend find them a very huge turn off, like we cant even give head to an uncut dick its just not... i dunno its not attractive to us.

Pinhead1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always found it weird that a lot of cut guys think uncut penises are dirty and ugly. They would be thinking the opposite if they were uncut.