Why are Gay Men seemingly obsessed with uncut cock?

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always wondered the same...there are alot of people on LPSG, not just gay men, who love uncut cock,

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IT seams there is an AMERICAN obsession with uncut men. PROBABLY it's due to the fact a great percentage of american men are cut [health issues I imagine] are the uncut status is unknown|fantasy.
IT'S a trend, I don't know, maybe people like the natural way better.. ;)

THE truth is the majority of men that pm me, are always in LOVE with my uncut cock...

philme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find darker skin to be exotic, which is one thing, but I am also uncut with light skin, so another perspective...

I find a lot of the people I know are repulsed by the thought of an uncut cock if they have not experienced it; I think this is because humans are naturally uncomfortable with things they don't understand or envy. Others I know love the thought of an uncut cock; I think this is because it's less common (here), and that's alluring in most circumstances; humans value things of scarcity (as long as they aren't afraid of them). For example:

Rare gems and minerals
Antiques
Exotic Cars
Collectors Items, even if not costly (the real ones)
Outstanding physical fitness
Unusually perfect symmetrics.
Uncut cocks ;-)

I also wouldn't say this is just gay men, but I guess men are often more visually stimulated, so are more likely to objectify a cock.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think ur hanging in a crowd where guys are uncut.

im the USA...uncut is still...ahhhh..not so desired...a few fetish guys...but...for the most part...its CUT...whick is the culture in USA...part religious..the law of MOSES...other is sanitary reasons...
that is my take on it..when i was out looking for sex..play time with a man, and he was uncut, i had to excuse myself..tell him...im not a good cocksucker of uncut cock..and have no interest in learning at this stage of my life...i think i was 20...i had a bad experience with an uncut cock..the smell...i damn near had to vomit...and never again...did i touch one, suck one...and once burned..twice shy

D

deleted15807

IT seams there is an AMERICAN obsession with uncut men. ......THE truth is the majority of men that pm me, are always in LOVE with my uncut cock...

And these men are Americans I'm guessing?

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too don't like the scar on my cut dick and I hate the friction it causes when I fuck a girl. A couple of these girls force me to wear a condom after that which makes me less proud of being cut. The 2 guys I had sex with slathered Crisco oil on my cock because of the friction my cut cock caused in their assholes so they pulled me out and put on more lube on me then when that wore off, they put on a condom on me. Now, we weren't worried about disease because I always go down to a health clinic with partners that I plan to go bareback with, boys and girls but to get a condom slapped on you because of friction is the reason I hate being circumcised.
Being uncut also allows you to masturbate without lube. You uncut guys could roll the skin on your sensitive heads and masturbate just the way nature intended you to. I also like uncut men because they look whole and I think the glowing complexion of the pink head makes me want to suck on it just as I like clitorises. I gravitate towards women more because none of them are cicumcised and I like sexual organs whole with nothing removed. I also am not attracted to the kerotinization of the cockhead and the dryness of the cockhead. An uncut cockhead looks more smooth. Giving an uncut guy a blowjob is also more fun as there is more to suck on and play with. If I have a problem with his odor, I would take him to the shower and wash him then suck him off just as if I had a problem with a smelly pussy. I don't mind it a little smelly but just don't have an overwhelming odor that makes me puke or run away. Fortunately, both men I sucked were clean.

Last edited:

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too don't like the scar on my cut dick and I hate the friction it causes when I fuck a girl....

The 2 guys I had sex with slathered Crisco oil on my cock because of the friction my cut cock caused in their assholes so they pulled me out and put on more lube on me then when that wore off, they put on a condom on me....
Being uncut also allows you to masturbate without lube...
An uncut cockhead looks more smooth.

Lol, wasn't aware of all advantages of being uncut :biggrin1:
Had no a clue about that friction thing you mention....

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i think ur hanging in a crowd where guys are uncut.

im the USA...uncut is still...ahhhh..not so desired...a few fetish guys...but...for the most part...its CUT...whick is the culture in USA...part religious..the law of MOSES...other is sanitary reasons...
that is my take on it..when i was out looking for sex..play time with a man, and he was uncut, i had to excuse myself..tell him...im not a good cocksucker of uncut cock..and have no interest in learning at this stage of my life...i think i was 20...i had a bad experience with an uncut cock..the smell...i damn near had to vomit...and never again...did i touch one, suck one...and once burned..twice shy

In my years of being a "practicing homosexual " (I'm getting pretty good at it if I say so myself! :biggrin1: ), I've been turned off by several as you describe.

I have to admit though that some of the most memorable cocks I've had the pleasure of relieving, have been uncut. Clean, of course.

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe I have the perfect uncut foreskin. In place when soft to prevent unecessary friction during day to day life... but as it gets hard (and a grower to three times soft) it just disappears. Still enough to slip and slide for masturbation without lubrication, just about enough for docking if that's an option, but little enough if an uncut guy doesn't like foreskins and I stay really hard. And I kept my frenulum :)

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
..i had a bad experience with an uncut cock..the smell...i damn near had to vomit...and never again...did i touch one, suck one...and once burned..twice shy

The exact same thing happened to me :eek: when I was about that age. I still think uncut cocks are hot (exotic) to look at but I'd be very leery of going down on one.....

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media