Why are Gay Men seemingly obsessed with uncut cock?

horny6.5

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is something special about an uncut cock that all men that are cut wonder about. I myself have seen to cut cocks besides mine and would love to see a uncut one in person. Not gay here but bi or str8 and love cock on the side.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have enjoyed sucking on some very clean uncut cocks, but I am not a fan of the smell which develops very quickly if one doesn't watch your hygiene. There is also the factor of being turned on to smells of someone I am REALLY into as opposed to my reaction to body smells of someone who I am only somewhat attracted to. I am a sex worker, so I know whereof I speak. I have been with some men who's uncut smell could be smelled across a room:(

laissez faire

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've only played with one uncut cock and it was a long time ago, but I thought it was pretty cool--I loved how smoothly the skin slid up and down the shaft, like rubbing two pieces of silk together. Unfortunately for whatever reason the guy I was with always came really fast so I never had too much time to play with it.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have enjoyed sucking on some very clean uncut cocks, but I am not a fan of the smell which develops very quickly if one doesn't watch your hygiene. There is also the factor of being turned on to smells of someone I am REALLY into as opposed to my reaction to body smells of someone who I am only somewhat attracted to. I am a sex worker, so I know whereof I speak. I have been with some men who's uncut smell could be smelled across a room:(

hey penis breath,

that's funny, as a sex worker i'm sure ur mouth is a million times dirtier than my uncut cock . lol

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Uh, because that's the way we are all born? The obsession is definitely with cutting, not with the natural penis.

Turn it around guys. See it the way it really is.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not because I'm gay but because I had no choice. My mom said "We didn't know any different. The doctor said to do it, so we did". She apologized for not thinking about it more. Eventually, I started restoring (see my pics), then stopped after I got my PA piercing
My folks weren't even religious, so that wasn't the reason. Besides, why are religious traditions interested in body modifications for those who have no say? Why not wait until reasoned choice can be made by the individual.
I like the look, the feel in my hands, the natural ripe odor (yeah, I know), and the fact that it is whole and complete.
I figure that gay men might be more sensitive to the uncut/cut issue is from being pushed and pulled by social norm to conform. Minorities tend to develop heightened sensitivities to majoritarian and conformist pressures.
I think circumcision has been declining in the U. S., so it may ultimately become a lesser issue.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love the skin on my uncut cock. But when I was like 14 I was taught to keep it pulled back to keep it clean. It is pretty obedient. My dad was uncut and his stuck out and I never liked the looks of that... also the cheese and smell was not good. Many do not know I am uncut because of the way I keep it pulled back.
I have met a few men who could not comfortably pull theirs back.... they do need some medical attention.