Why are some women turned on by hurting a mans testicles?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are some women turned on by hurting a mans testacles?
There are women that will never have a baby sines her man was kicked in the testacles and ended up STERILE!!

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, its a power thing. I noticed how here in the US, many women see sex as a barter system. Even with little things: straight girls touching each other telling men how its ok if girls touch them but not guys. Girls treating sex as a milestone in a relationship (inversely as guys considering it a conquest) as opposed something to be shared. On the radio, the show, tom Likas (sp?) tells men how to get sex out of women for under $40 in a date. This makes sex the "end" of the relationship. Inversely women make it a task for guys to "get" sex as opposed to sharing it.

this is perhaps why sometimes its not necessarily the prettiest woman that is the most desirted, but the more sexually confident women, which some may perceive as the "looser" women. There have been many of times that the "accessibility" to a women sexually has made her way more attractive than her explicit beauty. The fact that she is comfortable with sex and appears interested in the same thing you are: sharing each other, is what makes her attractive.

As another observation, albeit grossly generalizing, I found more tomboyish women attractive over the girly girl who only had girlfriends in her life as opposed to male friends. The girls who have closed senate sessions amongst themselves at starbucks, tearing apart every little attribute of yours, over analyzing something you might have said in passing. Its kind of an analysis paralysis. They almost lack a sort of emotional intimacy with their boy of interest as it becomes secondary to what her girlfriends think. meanwhile the tomboyish girl seems to have a more comfortable relationship with men to the point where the guy might just be a friend that she fucks, regardless of what her friends think.

whats this have to do with hurting guys balls? Well, just a little psychology behind the act. But I see it no different than when a guys attacks a girl for having anything more of a salad for dinner or something like that. When sex isn't treated like a scandal and more of just a fact, then perhaps there would be less of an antagonistic relationship between men and women.

Reactions: Gelflingfay

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
man, one of my ex girlfriends punched me in the balls 2 days after i had a hernia surgery. i don't get it either. i know she was just joking around, but what's funny about it? after i recovered though, i made sure to bottom out and give her cervix a nice pounding a few times during sex. revenge is always sweet

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm I'd never thought about this subject before. Can't say hurting a bloke's genitals really turns me on that much... unless it's my ex-husband, I'd gladly take a pair of pliars to his! lol

Reactions: Gelflingfay

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are some women turned on by hurting a mans testacles?

Testicles. I don't know why, and I don't know why some men want to be kicked in the testicles. It's some kind of odd fetish. I love playing with them, and if I was ever asked to kick them or hurt them in any way, I couldn't do it.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no women has hurt me there yet they just play with them.

a guy punched me in my balls and I had a hard time standing up and he wanted to see me fall to the floor :(

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to chat to a bloke on yahoo and he seemed really average, nothing remarkable about him at all... then I opened his photo's folder and it was jam packed with pictures of him with different contraptions around his balls, and weights hanging from them, and others with his balls in this leather strap thing and a bungee strap attached one end to the strap and the other to a door handle and him on all fours with his balls being stretched several inches behind me.

Can't tell you how shocked I was.... but, each to his/her own. It doesn't appeal to me but he clearly loved it and was hurting no-one but himself! lol

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why are some women turned on by hurting a man's testicles?
There are women that will never have a baby since her man was kicked in the testicles and ended up STERILE!!

why not a stun gun to have power over a man?

My friend, I believe that women are the stronger sex. God is a woman. God is NOT Chuck Norris. sHe is Cynthia Rothrock. Roundhouse kickin' men in the balls. And Steven Seagal is a lesbian. sHe is forever kickin' guys in the nuts...and sHe has boobies. :biggrin1:

Women created marriage. Not only does the woman take half a man's munny. the children... and the home in a divorce. She gets one of your bruised testicles. This the way.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most women are indifferent to balls, to tell you the truth. It's one of those things men wish women were into since we're in love with our own genitals, but no.

Reactions: alcor972

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
no women has hurt me there yet they just play with them.

a guy punched me in my balls and I had a hard time standing up and he wanted to see me fall to the floor :(

Are you sure that the guy punched you? I have seen your testicles.

Could it be that a guy walked past you and grazed them unintentionally? They are kinda huge.