Why can't a man brag about his penis?

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They say if you have a big penis you don't have to brag. That's a lie. If you don't brag then usually your small. Don't believe me; then why would a website like this even exist. Or if a girl finds out its big then its "you don't know how to use it". Or she tries to make up a story about a guy that's even bigger. One girl tried to say she was with a guy twice the size of the remote that's in my profile. What's the chances of a guy having an 18 inch slong :confused:

Last edited:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't brag, and I'm not small.

I think a website like this exists for exactly that reason. It's a place to brag because society isn't ready to accept us yet.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never, nor would I. LOL! My wife brags about it to her friends, though.

I'm a Jedi. Humble and modest (but not shy, per se). Pride and arrogance is not the Jedi way. ;)

I'm J/K, of course. But really, guys who brag usually do so to hide some sort of insecurity, wether it's about their penis or something else.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They say if you have a big penis you don't have to brag. That's a lie. If you don't brag then usually your small. Don't believe me; then why would a website like this even exist. Or if a girl finds out its big then its "you don't know how to use it". Or she tries to make up a story about a guy that's even bigger. One girl tried to say she was with a guy twice the size of the remote that's in my profile. What's the chances of a guy having an 18 inch slong :confused:

I don't brag at all. Nor do I feel the need to. Bragging can, and often time does, come off as over compensation. Don't talk about it, be about it. :rolleyes:

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't brag at all. Nor do I feel the need to. Bragging can, and often time does, come off as over compensation. Don't talk about it, be about it. :rolleyes:

so when in doubt whip it out. LOL I'm not a bragger, but if it comes up in conversation I'll give a toot of the old horn. My point being if women can be bbw, or have days when they feel sexy. Why can't I have a big dick
day. :smile:

Steven115

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with you to a point dragon 9. Women have their hair, their nails, their clothes, their boobs (among other parts).... and guys? We have muscle/physique, and our dicks. But bragging can cross a line. It does come off as crude and sometimes as if the guy is compensating for something else that is lacking... but, a big dick/bulge is a very sexy and attractive attribute in men. So.... Brag, but have some restraint.

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It may have been more about your approach and demeanor when you bragged about your size. I havent ever had a conversation where my penis or even the penis of a man within the group came up, so I do wonder how many men brag about it and not have it come off as being the least humble man alive.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with you to a point dragon 9. Women have their hair, their nails, their clothes, their boobs (among other parts).... and guys? We have muscle/physique, and our dicks. But bragging can cross a line. It does come off as crude and sometimes as if the guy is compensating for something else that is lacking... but, a big dick/bulge is a very sexy and attractive attribute in men. So.... Brag, but have some restraint.

Best way to stop these kinds of people is to have them accidentally see a bigger one then they have

dixmcgee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I was gonna agree with you at first steven115, but the more I thought about it I realize it's definitely not true. How often do you just hear about a girl bragging about her hair, nails, clothes, boobs? It's rarely ever bragging per se, it's usually a "Hey that nail color looks really cute on you" "yeah I really like it, I was trying to go for something relaxing and soothing, not very loud" blah blah blah.

Granted women may seem to have more of that than we do, but it's only because men don't engage in those interactions at all. A woman getting ready for a party might hear "Wow sexy cleavage you've got going there", But no one, barring their significant other will likely tell a man he's packin a sexy bulge, or that his muscles are looking really toned and firm, or that his hair looks just bedhead-ey enough. And maybe that's a whole separate issue entirely.

As far as bragging in general, I dare say everyone would have a problem with anyone bragging about anything, so the issue wouldn't be that you're bragging about your dick but that you're bragging at all. When is bragging ever really tolerated?

Last edited:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish it was cooler to brag. A girl I knew once said to me "You are just pissed that your best feature is a secret." There is a little bit of that, for sure.

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish it was cooler to brag. A girl I knew once said to me "You are just pissed that your best feature is a secret." There is a little bit of that, for sure.

so true. its like being a super hero, but you have to keep your identity secret. This looks Like a job for the "PANTY BANDIT!!!":cool:

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Women brag all the time With the "I know I'm cute" attitude. Especially amongst black circles, but women brag more subtly in the guise of fishing for compliments, or put downs to other females they feel my be a threat. Women never do anything straight forward.

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women brag all the time With the "I know I'm cute" attitude. Especially amongst black circles, but women brag more subtly in the guise of fishing for compliments, or put downs to other females they feel my be a threat. Women never do anything straight forward.
I think you just have a strange perception of women. Especially with that "amongst black circles" part.
I would be pissed if my penis was my best feature too.
What's a "grower"? I keep seeing this term here...
Just like it sounds. Somebody that grows more than they show (in terms of penis size). ie: I start off around 3" when flaccid, but "grow" to 6" when I am hard.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Never had a need to brag about my size. I'm not huge, but I'm not small by any means seeing others in the locker room. Have I seen bigger in the locker room? Sure, sometimes I'm a bit envious, but normally I'm one of the biggest in the locker room so I'll take it and have no need to tell others or to show others, whatever.

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you just have a strange perception of women. Especially with that "amongst black circles" part.

I would be pissed if my penis was my best feature too.

Just like it sounds. Somebody that grows more than they show (in terms of penis size). ie: I start off around 3" when flaccid, but "grow" to 6" when I am hard.

I'm telling you the truth. Girls talking " Look at her hair; she thinks she's so cute when my hair is way better." Put Down Brag. Another example "I think I look hot in this dress. what do you think?". Fishing for compliments and bragging. I know women.:cool:

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm telling you the truth. Girls talking " Look at her hair; she thinks she's so cute when my hair is way better." Put Down Brag. Another example "I think I look hot in this dress. what do you think?". Fishing for compliments and bragging. I know women.:cool:
You know jealous insecure women, sounds like women that go to bars to pick up guys all the time. You dont know all women. Most that I hang out with arent like that at all, though they (just like most guys) do generally like to receive compliments.