Why Did You Join LPSG??

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
STRAIGHT guys, why? There aren't many women on this site and most are guys who are gay or bi? So why? What do you plan to get out of LPSG??

I am here because a WOMAN I knew from another sex site told me about this place. I know where there is talk of big dicks, there are women. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of gay dudes who cannot seem to accept the fact that a straight man does not want anything to do with them.

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
STRAIGHT guys, why? There aren't many women on this site and most are guys who are gay or bi? So why? What do you plan to get out of LPSG??
You say you are straight (percentage-wise), so why did you join LPSG?

I joined as a place to show off and discuss sex. I havent seen a place like this anywhere else online really.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's also a lot of straight guys who don't seem to get that being blindly rude to gay or bi men makes them look bad.

Or ones that seem to think this is a hook up site. Which isn't the main function of it.

I'm pretty glad that most straight guys here are polite and direct enough to know the difference between dealing with unwanted attention and behaviour that could be considered homophobic..

It doesn't make them look any worse than the gay and bi men who flood the straight section with the same lame questions worded differently over and over and over and over again.

And I think there are more gay and bi guys who think this a "hook up" site than straight guys.

And it would be great if those folks understood that just because somebody points out that their behavior is unwanted and even annoying, that does not make the straight man homophobic. That word gets thrown around way too much these days.

Reactions: lastraight

ukthickmeat

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It doesn't make them look any worse than the gay and bi men who flood the straight section with the same lame questions worded differently over and over and over and over again.

And I think there are more gay and bi guys who think this a "hook up" site than straight guys.

And it would be great if those folks understood that just because somebody points out that their behavior is unwanted and even annoying, that does not make the straight man homophobic. That word gets thrown around way too much these days.

I didn't say it makes someone homophobic. There's a huge difference between being homophobic intentionally and people drawing their own conclusions.

How a person behaves is very different from how they are perceived. It's two different things.

Funny how you say that "homophobic" is being thrown around "these days". I'm glad that words are allowed to be used rather than hidden incase they offend the narrow minded.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't say it makes someone homophobic. There's a huge difference between being homophobic intentionally and people drawing their own conclusions.

How a person behaves is very different from how they are perceived. It's two different things.

Funny how you say that "homophobic" is being thrown around "these days". I'm glad that words are allowed to be used rather than hidden incase they offend the narrow minded.

Thank you for your clarification now lets get back to the thread topic, shall we?

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Are you not getting enough answers in the OTHER thread you created JUST LIKE THIS ONE?

There are women here. Either you're not actually looking for women and you just can't admit it to yourself (because none of us really care), or you're one of those jack asses that think "talking" to a women here is sending her a random, unsolicited message about something sexually specific or graphic...or about your dick.

Whatever the case, cut this "there are no women here" shit out before I ask one of the mods to temporarily suspend the "no women can answer in the ask a straight man section" rule; and ask some of my FEMALE friends here to come introduce themselves to you.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NC got it right.

Op if you actually want to talk to try asking an actual legitimate question in the ask a woman section. It is through that section where I got to know most of the women that I do here. Being a young guy and that most of the women here are older than me their experience and advice has been very well received. An other way to meet the women here is to go in to chat and actually talk to them instead of talking to the men or trying to get the women to watch you. If they want to see you they will ask. Serial Kisser is one of the many women that I talk to regularly in the chat.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Because you need to be a registered member in order to properly view multi-page threads in the straight adult websites forum and in order to properly view some of the picture links posted by members therein.