why do mature women want to have sex with young guys?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nooooooo..... I've never gone for toyboys, prefer men my own age. Maybe you just get to an age (over 40 or something) and suddenly you don't mind looking a fool with a young lover lol

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, as the studies supposedly show, A woman reaches her sexual peak at 35 while men reach theirs at 18.

Imagine the heights you could reach by rubbing those peaks together.

Crap! I knew there was something I forgot to do two years ago!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, as the studies supposedly show, A woman reaches her sexual peak at 35 while men reach theirs at 18.

Imagine the heights you could reach by rubbing those peaks together.

Crap! I knew there was something I forgot to do two years ago!

LOL!

My sexual peak is a bit different from the studies. I think mine started at age 12 and was continuous (except when I had major medical problems) to this day! :eek:

I like younger men, but I will also be with men my own age and older... NOT underage, though!

Why I like younger men:
1. They're usually better looking (yeah, I'm a bit shallow. :biggrin1: But yeah, physical attractiveness is important to me)
2. Higher sex drive
3. More stamina (I like athletic guys - particularly in cardio-intensive sports like running, cycling, swimming - or hey, triathletes! for this same reason. Oh yeah, and basketball players too, for the same reason plus I have a thing for REALLY TALL guys - not a NECESSITY though :biggrin1: since I've been attracted to guys of most heights...)

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Men don't reach their sexual peak at 18 - that is when they can ejaculate the most frequently - still, if that's your thing.

That said, I personally have found that I prefer older women.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol good point Gillette... I just haven't reached that point yet. I would feel like a cradle robber!

I thought I would feel like a cradle robber as well. I find it uncomfortable at best to chat with most guys under 21. :redface: I sometimes joke that I wouldn't know whether to burp or fuck a lover that young. :tongue:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are countless reasons why some mature women enjoy sex with younger men. Some of them for similar reasons why older men like younger women, some not.

I've never had an age preference regarding men. It just so happens that my current partner is much younger than me. I was impressed by his own maturity, intelligence and sensuality. all of which translated well in the bedroom.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I would feel like a cradle robber as well. I find it uncomfortable at best to chat with most guys under 21. :redface: I sometimes joke that I wouldn't know whether to burp or fuck a lover that young. :tongue:

Under 21? I feel uncomfortable chatting to men under 25! haha.. it's my hang up though.

It helps when they get all immature about me not being interested though, it confirms my reasons for not being interested in the first place lol

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Under 21? I feel uncomfortable chatting to men under 25! haha.. it's my hang up though.

It helps when they get all immature about me not being interested though, it confirms my reasons for not being interested in the first place lol
I'm older than you and I was able to get over the age thing.:tongue: My only issue with younger men is they rarely if ever want a relationship.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
where can i find me some hot middle aged pussy damn it
my friends older sis from his moms first marriage is so damn hot, shes close to 40.. i think about nailin her all the time!! id do anything for that pussy

mrsoul

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have some fond memories of a "relationship" I had with a woman at work....I was 22 and single...she was 45 and married. Our relationship consisted of hotel meetings once a week for an 8 hour total fuck-fest.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is a complete matter of preferences. One of my last gf's was one year older than me, but I was her exception, she had a daughter and had been living for 5 years, I think, with a 9 year younger boyfriend previous to me.
Now, last few times I have come to know, she has been enjoying quite a few 19-22 years old. Something in her desire makes her feel attracted to younger men, that is it!

I make no distinction, either I feel attracted to a woman or not, it can be +15 or -15 around my age. As long as I deem it good looking and interesting.
No, I won't go and have sex with someone of my mother's age there are limits to my openness!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I'm going to have to try it one of these days.

I chat to a chap from this site who is way younger than me, and I think he thinks I'm horrible because I dismiss him because of his age! lol

Oh and ps.... incase you're reading this.... I don't mean the 17yr old who I keep telling to piss off on yahoo.... I'm NOT changing my mind about you!!

haha